chapter 9- when the times right

on the way there sarah called john B to tell him what was happening and what he had said, he instantly was angry at the words he said about his girlfriend and best friend, he rushed over meeting them there.

when they got there kiara was basically shaking she had faced this monster already today and now she had to do it again, but at least she had her friends this time, she had jj.

as they pulled up sarah and jj got out the car, kiara following behind them, they waited there for a few minutes until john B arrived, 'hey sorry im late' john b said as he arrived out of breathe since he ran there, 'dude why did you run here?' jj asked, 'well, SOMEONE took MY car!' he exclaimed, jj stood back, 'dont get your knickers in a twist, remember why were here' he said turning the attention away from the car, 'yeah, ok where is he' john B asked as he walked over to sarah, jj stood with kiara as they walked just behind sarah and john.

unknowingly kiara started tapping jjs arm as they walked, he slowly held her hand to calm her as he whispered to her knowing that there was something wrong, 'whats wrong' he asked her as they he held her hand as they walked, she stopped, 'i cant do this jj' 'what?' he asked, john b and sarah turned confused as to why they were just standing there, 'you two go on, we'll catch up in a minute' jj said, they nodded as they continued walking.

'hey whats up kie' he asked as a tear fell from her eye, 'i- i dont think i can do this jj, not today' she said, 'why, were gonna set things straight with him' he asked confused, 'o- or were just gonna make things worse, listen jj he was our friend our best friend and now were in a position where we wanna kill him? h- how did we get here' she was hurt and confused with her emotions, 'i know.... its not right, but we need to set him straight after what he said to you and sarah, he called you guys sluts' she shook her head and shrugged her shoulders, 'its nothing i aint heard before' she said with a fake smile, 'what?' he asked, 'im a woman jj, i hear it everyday of my life... so does sarah, so do all the girls you've slept with, any girl you'll ever meet jj will be treated like this, so when i hear it im numb to it now' she shrugs, 'thats not right' he said she let out a breathy laugh as another tear fell, 'i know, but thats my life jj' he shook his head as he hugged her, 'im sorry, you have to hear that but just because he was our friend doesn't give him the exception to do it.... ok' he said to her, she nodded, 'ok, but of were gonna do this just promise me jj you wont hurt him... physically' he smiled, 'promise' he said as he wiped away her tears and they walked over to sarah and john B who were standing just of, off the dock, 'you ready' sarah asked they all nodded there heads as they walked onto the dock to see Heyward,

'hey kids how you been, its been so long' he said in a sweet voice, they talked to mr heyward for a while before asking him, 'where's pope' he smiled, 'hes just delivering some food he'll be back in about 10 minutes' he smiled, everyone nodded, 'thank you heyward' they said as they walked over to the van.

when they got in the car they sighed, 'we cant do this in front of mr heyward' sarah said, 'your right, he doesn't deserve to hear all the bad things were gonna say to his son' kiara replied, the boys nodded as they started to drove, 'well when we gonna say something to him' john b asked, the girls shrugged, 'when the times right' kiara said as she layed her head on jjs shoulder, he put his arm around her as they drove home.

it was getting late and everyone was tired, they decided to order in tonight because no one could be bothered to cook, 'so what do you wanna eat' kiara asked as she pulled out her phone and sat down on the sofa, 'i dont mind' john B said, 'me either... just not Chinese' sarah said, kiara smiled as she turned to jj who had just sat next to her, 'what do you want' she asked, 'pizzaaaaa' he sung to her she smiled as she pulled up a pizza website on her phone and ordered it, with jj hovering above her shoulder making sure she ordered the right one, witch obviously she did because shes been ordering for him since they were nine.

'ok, the food will be here in 20 minutes' kiara declared as she put her phone down, jj jumped in excitement.