chapter 2- jjs clothes

kiaras pov

i was getting bored of waiting around for someone to call and ask to hang out, so i decided to call them.

i wanted to call pope but i know that if i meet up with him he'll confront me about our kiss and what it meant and i just dont think im ready for that yet, so i called jj, he didn't answer and it was quite upsetting, so i decided to go to his house and talk to him, he was probably sleeping knowing jj so in my head this was the best option.

when i arrived at jjs i didn't bother knocking on the door because i didn't wanna bump into luke and have to talk to him, especially not after stealing and sinking his boat, so i just snuck in the house, i walked in to see the mess that jj was living in, i could tell it was form his father but it still wasn't fair on jj, so i tried moving quickly and quietly because i didn't wanna wake luke up who was just asleep on the couch in front of me.

when i got passed him unseen i walked down the slim hallway, until i found jjs room, i knocked on the door before walking in, in case he was naked or something, 'ughh what dad' he shouted, i looked at the floor not knowing what to say or do, and before i could say anything the door was opening and jj was standing there.

he was leaning on the door frame shirtless, oh god did he have a nice body, i mentally slapped myself, stop it you kissed pope not jj.

when he saw me his face went wide like he was sacred or worried, and within seconds he had his hands on my shoulder pulling me into his room and shutting the door.

'kiara what are you doing here, you cant be here you need to go' he said sternly but tryna whisper, i was confused and worried, 'did my dad see you' he asked, 'no' i replied, he had sigh of relief before again telling me that i had to go, 'why, why do i have to go' i asked, he looked me in the eye, 'because i dont want my dad to hurt you, after he found out we stole his boat, he threatened to "teach you a lesson" and i dont what that means' he said, a million thoughts went through my head, like how jj was doing, and if his face was ok because i could see a knew scar forming just under his eye, but i wasn't scared not in the slightest, 'dont worry jj, i can handle him' he sighed as he knew i wasn't gonna listen to what he had to say and just accepted me there.

i started rummaging through his closet, as all my clothes that i had brought with me were stolen last night and the top that i was wearing had a massive hole in it from the bench i was sleeping on, i pulled out a jumper and thought it was alright, 'can i have this' i asked, he sat on the edge of his bed watching me go through his closet, 'yeah, but dont you have your own clothes, your parents are kooks remember' i put on a fake smile, 'i remember' i said as i took of my top leaving me in my bra and then putting on the blue jumper, jj was used to this, he had seen me in bikinis all the time and when it came to him i just didn't care about being basically naked, and before you ask, no, no im not like this with pope, i could never be like this with pope, it would just be weird 'this is comfy' i added as i layed down on his bed, he turned around to face me, 'why do you want my clothes kie' he asked, i sighed knowing he was gonna find out sooner or later i sat up and started talking,

'so about two weeks ago my parents kicked me out' i saw his face change as a tear fell down my cheek, 'and well, ive been living on the streets since then and last night my only other clothes were stolen by these kids' i shrugged my shoulders as more tears fell down my face, he wiped my tears with his had.

feeling his skin touch mine felt so weird,but in a way it felt perfect.

'kie why didn't you tell me' he asked, i shrugged, 'i know you have your own problems to deal with right now, like your dad and john B he was you best friend' i said now fully crying, he pulled me into his chest as he spoke into my hair, 'kie your super important to me and you know i would have helped you out if you needed it' he said to me, i smiled into his chest feeling safe in his arms, feeling warm and happy.

we finally pulled out of the hug, i layed back down on his bed and he layed next to me, 'do you have any shorts or trousers i could borrow as well' i let out a giggle, 'because these ones have a whole in the butt' i added, making him let out a little laugh, 'of course' he said as he stood up going through his draws, he finally pulled out a pair of joggers, 'these are the smallest pair i have' he said as he handed them to me, i smiled at him before taking them and putting them on,

they were super comfy but absolutely massive, i tried walking over to him but slipped from the length of them, jj quickly caught me laughing as he sat me down on his bed, 'i think there a bit big j' i said, he smiled, 'but you look super cute in them' he said with a smile, i shook my head, 'no i dont, not in the slightest' i said, he disagreed making me blush, 'no you literally look adorable... kinda like a baby though' he replied tilting his head to look at me, i slapped his arm and laughed, 'well thank you jj' i said, he nodded, 'no problem'.

hearing jj compliment me felt amazing because although i wasn't dating pope, he was still in a way "my man" ughh i hated that, but he would and has never complimented me in the way jj does, i mean most of the time its jj flirting with me but sometimes he could be super nice and it would make my heart flutter.

-------------------------------------------------------

jjs pov

seeing kiara today was amazing, and seeing her in my clothes nearly made my heart stop, she looked super sexy, but i couldn't say that to her, all i managed to get out was that she was cute and adorable, witch was still good it made her blush and that made me smile, when all of a sudden we heard footsteps coming down the hallway, luke, not gonna lie i was super scared right now, i didn't know what he was gonna do to kiara or me for even having a girl over, i pulled her closer to me as she realised that he was coming to, 'kiara just ignore what ever he says' i said to her, she nodded as we turned to face the door as we saw it open.

-----------------------------------------------

general pov

luke let out a laugh, 'well, if it isn't miss Carrera' he said, jj rolled his eyes at him and kiara just sat there with a stone cold expression, as she hated this man just as much as jj did, luke took a step closer to the two causing them to stand up, 'what did i say about having girls over here' luke said looking at jj, 'oh come on dad its literally kiara, mum let her round all the time when we were little' jj complained, luke spat on him, 'yeah well your mum aint here anymore' luke then turned his attention to kiara, 'and you, what should i do with you... i mean after you stole and sunk my boat!' he said with a little more stern, she raised an eye brow at him, 'oh please luke tell me what are you gonna do, are you gonna call the police on me, are you gonna hit me just like you hit your son, hmm, maybe i should call the police on you luke' jj grabbed her arm, 'kie just leave it we can go' he said, kiara ignored him, 'call the police for what!' luke said, 'wow are you really that drunk and high to remember all the times you abused your son' she said as she lifted up the shirt jj had just put on and pointed to his scars and bruises, 'i didn't do that' luke said, kiara scoffed at the disgusting man, 'oh really so all those times ive walked in on you two fighting and jj being beaten nearly to death, all those times jjs had to come to me for physical and mental support because he has no father to go to' kiara got teary eyes at the subject, jj stood behind her grabbing her hips to walk her away, 'your a disgusting man luke, and a real shitty dad' kiara cried as jj lead her out.

when they got out to the front she turned around to jj, 'im sorry i- i shouldn't have done that i just-' he cut her of with a smile, 'you are something else, kiara Carrera' he said making her smile, 'can we go to john Bs house' she asked him, he nodded, 'yeah' he started walking when he realised kiara had in fact fallen over, he turned around with a giggle before helping her back to her feet, she tried to take another step but just slipped over again, 'can you give me a piggy back pleaseeee' she asked him in a cute voice, with her puppy dog eyes, how could he ever refuse that, 'its only like 2 blocks away, and your a strong boy' she added, he laughed at her before accepting her onto his back, 'aw yes thank you jj your literally my favourite person alive right now' she said kissing his cheek, 'i always was your favourite person' he added, she nodded, 'true' they started walking to john Bs place.

on there way to jbs kiara called pope to meet them there as it felt unfair to be hanging out without him, especially through this time.