chapter 10- stop flirting

a little while later the food arrived, 'yay yay yay' jj said as he stood at kiara shoulder as she paid for the food, when the guy left he quickly grabbed the boxes and went to the sofa, 'calm down' kiara said with a smile as she sat next to him with the pizza they usually shared, 'awww' he said as she sat next to him, she looked at him confused, 'i haven't seen that smile in a while' he said, she rolled her eyes as she ate the pizza, 'shut up' she replied, 'no im serious you've got a beautiful smile and over the past week i haven't seen it as much i missed it' he smiled at her cutely, she got butter fly's in her stomach... why?

'yeah well there hasn't been much to smile over this week' he shrugged as he put an arm around her, 'you still got me though... always' she layed her head on his shoulder, 'i know' she smiled.

'stop flirting!' sarah said, kiara rolled her eyes, 'innit since we got back you two aint got of each other' john B added, (sorry my British side came out a bit then) 'oh come on! jjs all i had when you guys were supposedly "dead" and when pope became a dick so sorry if we got a bit closer' kiara said back as she sat up a bit still rapped on jjs arm, 'bull shit' sarah exclaimed 'before me and john b were dating we weren't like that, you guys have something and you both know it' she added, the two looked at each other, jjs usual smirk disappeared and kiaras face became soft of emotion, they stared into each others eyes as they tried to see what there friends were seeing, 'guys!' jb said, they quickly snapped there heads back to the others, 'were just friends... get over your selves' jj said, for some reason the words hit her like knife but she didn't show instead she layed back a bit and agreed, 'y- yeah.... friends' she commented, the others shrugged as they started walking to bed, 'i dont believe you... and ill prove it' sarah said as she shut there door, kiara let out a small giggle as she got up picking up the now empty pizza boxes and throwing them away, jj soon followed behind her empty handed for no reason, 'what are you doing' she asked with a smile as she turned to face him with a smile, 'awww there it is again' he said as he pointed to her smile, 'actually stop!' she said with a laugh as she pushed his hand down and walked past him, he grabbed he hand and pulled her back towards him, 'im serious kie, smile more you beautiful' he said as he kissed her cheek and walked past her and to bed, she smiled as she kept her eyes on him till he got to the room.

she then let out a small breathe she didn't know she was holding, 'core that boys gets to me' she whispered as she walked into the room as well.

she shut the door as she walked over to the small wardrobe of jjs clothes, pulling out and over sized t, she took her clothes of leaving her in just her bra and under wear as she the put on his shirt which sat just above her bum, he smiled at her, 'what a cutie' he said to her, she smiled as she slowly climbed over his body to her usual side of the bed.

she layed down next to him staring at the ceiling, 'what you thinking' jj asked she turned her head to him a bit, 'about you' she replied, he smiled as he turned his full attention to her, 'go on' he urged, she rolled her eyes, 'i kinda just wanna say thanks, you know you stayed with me when my parents kicked me out, you saved my life and then stayed with me in the hospital, you've been there for me through everything ive said about pope and you've just been pretty great to be honest' she said with a smile, 'and id do it again if it means your safe' he said back, 'well thank you... for everything' she smiled as she layed into his chest, he put his hand on her head as he kissed her head, 'of course' he replied.

(jiara) - 'insane'On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara