chapter 6- you nearly killed me pope

the next morning.

jj and kiara woke up, 'morning' she said to him, 'morning' he replied, she then rolled of him and looked around the room, when all of a sudden she saw them, 'sarah! john B!' she screamed, jj turned to her to see what she was seeing, 'oh my god!' there minds were exploding, 'y- your dead' kiara said, when she realised she was in her bra pulling up her covers, 'no were pretty alive' sarah said, jj couldn't contemplate it, 'we'll let you two get dressed and then come talk to us' then they left, jj and kiara looked at each other, 'y- you saw that too right' jj asked, she nodded her head frantically as the two jumped up to get changed.

the two ran out of the door into there friends arms, 'oh my god your alive, your actually alive' kiara said as she hugged sarah, 'what the fuck john B i thought you was dead' jj said, 'sorry mate but im alive' jb replied.

they all then sat down more calmed, and that was when they realised, pope was there, when they realised both jj and kiara stood up, 'what he fuck are you doing here pope' jj said, 'im aloud to be here, i know i had an argument with kiara but we can still be civilised jj, calm down' jj and kiara scoffed, 'you nearly fucking killed her pope!' jj shouted, pope looked at him confused, 'oh calm down jj, it was just a few mean words' kiara rolled her eyes, 'no pope you actually nearly killed me!' jj was ready to punch pope in the face, but john B stood in between them, 'jj sit down' he said, jj sat down with kiara, 'explain then how did i nearly kill you kiara' pope asked, 'pope when i tried to talk to you, you pushed me, i then hit my head and jj had to take me to hospital where i then passed out in his arms and continued to have a 5 hour surgery just to keep me alive, so yeah pope you did nearly fucking kill me' kiara said, 'and you know the worst part is pope that it happened because i didn't like you back' kiara started crying, 'and the past 2 days ive blamed myself for this, that i shouldn't have hurt you the way i did but in reality pope its your fucking fault' she said, the words hit pope like a knife, 'i- i didn't know' he said, 'no you didn't because as soon as you was done calling me a whore you left... you left me and if jj wasn't there i would have died pope, do you understand that. i. would have. died' she added now sobbing through anger as she spoke, 'im sorry-' he said, 'yeah you should be fucking sorry pope, but sorry aint gonna change the fact that because of you, somebody i thought i loved nearly took my life' and with that she stormed out to the porch with her hands on her head in tears, everyone followed her out except pope, who just sat there with his head in his hands, 'hey, hey come here' jj said, she walked to him hugging him, 'i- i hate him jj, i hate him' she said into his chest, 'i know, its ok' he said to her as he stroked her hair.

(do you see what i did there i made it like the vampire diary's thing, where elena was crying over damon to stefan sayin, 'i hate him stefan, i hate him'... you probably dont care but you know)

she turned around to see john B and sarah, 'im sorry guys i ruined your first day back i-' john B cut her off, 'no stop its ok, this wasn't your fault you didn't know' he said, sarah walked over to hug her, 'its ok' she whispered.

--------------

a few hours go by and john B and pope were on the hammocks while jj kiara and sarah were inside, 'so what happened between you and pope' sarah asked, 'i kissed him, but it turns out i did it out of pity and when i tried to tell him he.. yano' she pointed to her neck, 'also jj i think you need to clean it' kiara said to him, he nodded as he went to the room to find the stuff the doctors gave him.

'so whats up with you and jj' sarah asked, kiara scoffed, 'nothing, literally nothing' she replied, 'well you guys seem pretty close' sarah smirked, 'well he was the only thing i had when you lot were gone and with the whole pope situation' kiara replied, 'okay suree' sarah said, kiara rolled her eyes, as jj came back, 'hey kiara what is this' he said as he passed her disinfectant cream, 'you need to put it on the wound so it doesn't get infected' she said, 'ohh' he said with a smile as he took it back, he sat down and she put her head on his lap facing sarah, as he started to clean it, 'kiara are you gonna forgive pope' sarah asked, 'i dont know... overtime yeah, but not right now.. i cant' she replied, sarah smiled at her, 'im gonna go talk to pope and john B' she said, they nodded and she left.

---------------------

'pope man what the fuck happened when we were gone' john B said to him, 'i- i dont know' he said, he was so confused he didn't know any of this had happened and yet he was the cause of all of it, 'ok run me through it from the beginning' john B said as sarah came and sat with them, 'she kissed me when you guys left... and then sh- she told me it didn't mean anything, and i got angry and i pushed her... b- but i didn't know it hurt her, i thought shed land on the couch' he pleaded as a tear fell down his cheek, john B felt bad for him he knew it wasn't on purpose, he pulled him into a hug, 'i know, its ok... we'll figure something out' pope thanked him before asking him, 'do i apologise to her' sarah shook her head, 'no, she needs space right now... the best thing for her is to be with jj or one of us' she said, pope rolled his eyes, 'ughh, its always jj with her, "jj this, jj that" why him hes a dick head' john B glared at him, 'we get it your angry but dont take it out on jj' he said as he walked inside to kiara, 'yeah and she always talks about jj because hes her best friend, and has been there longer then you have... and sticks by her when stupid things like this happens' sarah added a she walked in as well, 'really your just gonna leave me out here' pope sighed, 'pope ill be out in a bit but you need time to think and to calm down' sarah said as she went inside.

----------------