chapter 3- im gonna kill pope

when they got to john Bs pope wasn't there yet, jj placed kiara down on the couch where he sat down next to her, it was pretty cold today as the storm had just blew over and the wind was still making its way across town, they both quickly grabbed a blanket covering them both.

they sat there for a while in silence waiting for pope, but it was a comfortable silence until kiara spoke, 'jj?' she said, 'kiara' he replied 'can i trust you' she asked, his expression changed a bit realising her tone and how this was turning into a serious conversation, 'yeah of course' he said turning to face her, 'ok, good because basically you know that thing me and pope did' she said cringing a bit, 'kiss' jj said smirking and raising his eyebrow in confusion, 'if you mean the kiss then yes i remember it' he said with a light laugh, 'i think, i did it out of pity' suddenly his face went wide, 'what!' he said quite loudly jumping up, 'jj shush' she said pulling him back down next to her, 'wow kie, as far as i know pope like in love with you' he said relaxing a bit more now, 'i know, i know im such an idiot, im a bad friend i led him on and- and' she started crying, suddenly jj felt a rush of guilt, he leant in and gave her a hug, 'hey no your not a bad friend, and you didn't mean to lead him on, you thought you had genuine feelings for him ok, its not your fault' he said as he stroked her hair tryna calm him down, she cried into his chest before calming down and sitting back up, 'are you gonna tell him' jj asked, she knew she had to but she really didn't want to, 'i guess, but dont you think its a bad time, hes still mourning, we all are' she exclaimed, 'kiara if you dont do it now, it'll just make it harder to do it later on' jj said staring her in the eyes.

she nodded, 'yeah your right' she said, she smiled at him, 'i always am' she smiled as she rolled her eyes at him.

------------------------

a few moment later, pope showed up, 'hey popey' jj said, kiara rolled her eyes with a smile, 'hey' he replied, jj was proud of himself at the nickname he just made up, 'hey pope' kiara said, he smiled at her as he sat himself down opposite them.

he didn't like how close they were be he had no right to tell them to move, 'how are you' kiara asked, he shrugged, 'well ive been better but im dealing with it' pope replied, kiara let out a fake smile, she then turned to jj, sitting up a little more, 'i never actually asked how you were' she paused a little, 'so how are you' she asked, he let out a smile, 'kie you literally text me like 3 times a week if im ok' they smiled at each other, 'im fine' she let out a smile, but she knew he was lying, she put her arm around him playfully pulling his head to her shoulder.

pope did not like this, he didn't like how close they were, how the acted around each other and he really wasn't happy with what jj said, 'kie you literally text me 3 times a week to see if im ok' WHAT, he never got texts from kie, it was very rare and it was usually on the group chat, this was getting on popes nerves and he didn't know why, he knew he loved kiara but they weren't dating, he wanted to be but they technically weren't.

he didn't like this because jj always flirted with kie, but kie chose him, kie chose pope, not jj so he had a right to say something, didn't he?

he stood up, 'kiara did our kiss mean anything' he asked, her face went red and so did jjs and he knew that it didn't, he quickly sat up and so did she, 'pope i-' she didn't know what to say, 'really' he said with hurt, 'pope listen, i- i thought i liked you, i really did it just turned out over time i... didn't' she said with a small tear, 'you- you led me on kiara, for weeks' he said quieter and crying now, she stood up and put her hand on his shoulder, he quickly pushed her of, causing her to fall over, 'do not come near me! your disgusting' he said, jj stood up, he quickly held kiara as she fell, 'oi pope calm down bro' he said, 'jj you can shut up as well, you was hitting on her for as long as i can remember even when im sitting right her, shes a slut and your a dickhead' he aid tryna walk away, jj grabbed his shirt, 'wow, think your all big calling girls- girls that you liked a slut bro thats sad and its disgusting' he said as he punched him and let him go, pope then walked away.

jj walked back over to kiara, 'hey you ok?' he asked, 'no' she replied, 'hey i know he was mean but he didn't mean it hes just hurting-' kiara cut him off, 'no jay im not ok' she said as she pulled her hand from behind her head, it was covered in blood, her blood, his face went wide, 'oh my god kiara get up we need to go to the hospital' he said as he ripped his top of and placed it against the cut on her head, he quickly picked her up bridal style and put her in the van, 'ok kie hang in there, we'll be there in 5 minutes ok' he said holding her leg, she nodded, 'i swear to god im gonna kill pope' he said fuelled with anger, she put her hand on his,

'its gonna be fine' she said...