chapter 8- what more does she want from me

after a while jj took her inside, sarah stayed on the porch just listening in to make sure jj didn't make things worse, but she was so angry herself, at pope and she wasn't even there to witness it, but she knew that he had hurt her best friend, mentally and physically and that filled her up with rage in just a second.

jj sat her on the sofa as he brought over wet wipes to clean her face, 'i dont like it when your sad' he said as he wiped away the mascara stains, she smiled, 'better?' she asked, he smiled back, 'much'.

J - so what happened, because i didn't even know you had left this morning

kiara sighed,

k - i wanted to talk to him, so i text him this morning, and we met up at the beach, but some how through everything i know hes done, he still managed to turn it on me

she said through hurt,

J - but you know that its not your fault

she shook her head slightly,

K - i dont think i do know that

he sighed

J - i get it, you feel bad because you broke his heart, but not only did he just break your heart, but he nearly broke your skull, please understand that

she nodded her head,

K - i know i know, hes in the wrong, but i just cant help but wonder, if i did him wrong, if i didn't give him a chance

jjs heart melted at the sentence, but he didn't know why,

J - dont doubt your feelings, you kissed him out of pity right?

she nodded

J - so maybe these are pity feelings again

she nodded more, 'your right, i- i dont like him' she strongly agreed.

was she kidding herself, she couldn't help but think of taking him back, she shook the thought out of her head as she turned her attention back to jj, 'im starving i didn't get breakfast' she states, 'we'll go food shopping in a bit' he pointed to the kitchen, 'its kinda empty' he added, she smiled and nodded, 'i know, thats why i missed breakfast' she smiled as he laughed, a few moment later sarah came in, she looked angry like she could punch someone, 'you all right sarah' kiara asked as she stood up to her, she shook her head as she bit her bottom lip, 'hey, hey calm down whats wrong' kiara said as she held her arms, 'im gonna kill pope' she said, 'amen!' jj said from the sofa, kiara slapped jjs leg as she turned back to sarah, 'what happened' sarah pulled out her phone, 'he called me!' jj stood up, 'what did he want' he questions as he looked at the phone, 'he called me to tell me hes not sorry for what happened, i was so confused so i asked him what he was talking about and he said that...'

-------------------------

flash back to when she was on the phone

she sat there in silence just thinking to herself, when her phone rang, she looked at the screen to see it was pope, she rolled her eyes as she answered,

'hello' she said with attitude, 'hey sarah' he replied, 'why are calling me pope, after what you just did to kiara' she asked, he sighed down the phone, 'you've got to understand sarah, she hurt me first why does no one seem to get that' he retorted, 'we do get that! we've all been through it pope, all of us have gone through a heart break, and i know it brings a lot of emotions in to play but it doesn't forgive the fact that you nearly killed her' she said back as she stood up and walked away so jj and kiara couldn't hear, 'oh my god! it was an accident i apologised what more does she want, shes got jj' he said the last part in spite, 'oh my god shut the fuck up about jj! even if they were dating witch there not it would be a hell of a lot better then you! and ill tell you what she wants, some sympathy maybe! you did just break her skull and then tell her it was her fault!' sarah was filling up with even more anger then before, 'ughh i cant deal with this, you know what, shes a fucking slut and so are you, all you girls are the same and i cant wait for the day john B breaks your heart because you fucking deserve it' he ended the phone leaving sarah in rage about to run to his house herself and punch him in the face.

-------------------------------

'h- he didn't say that' kiara said, 'oh yeah he did and now hes got me angry so im gonna do something' sarah said with an evil grin, 'yeah your right hes not getting away with this anymore' jj chimed in, they then started to head towards the van, kiara sat in the back while the jj and sarah sat in the front figuring out what they was gonna do.

kiara sat there in silence scared almost, she'd already seen pope today and all he did was hurt her what was gonna stop him now, well she did have jj and sarah but it was still scary for her.

jj turned around to look at her as sarah drove, 'you ok' he asked, she looked up at him and shook her head, 'no, i- im scared im worried, im a mess' he leant his hand back to hold hers as he stroked little circles with his thumb, 'its gonna be fine, im here, im not gonna let anything happen' he assured her, she smiled at him as she relaxed back in her chair, keeping hold of jjs hand until they got there.