chapter 4- is she gonna be ok

a few moments later they got to the hospital, jj ran round to carry kiara out, she was passing out now, 'hey, hey kiara stay with me' he said crying, 'i- im a- awake' she said as she passed out, 'NO! wake up, wake up' he shouted, he ran into the hospital, 'HELP MY FRIENDS BLEEDING AND PASSED OUT!' he screamed, 3 nurses and 2 doctors came running over, 'please, please help, she- she cant leave me now' jj said running his hands through his hair crying, a nurse took him to the side to calm him down and figure out whats happened

---------------------

N= nurse . J= JJ

--------------------

N - 'hey whats your name son'

J - 'j- jj' he couldn't even look at the doctor, 'is she gonna be o-ok'

N - 'were gonna try' she tried to comfort him, 'can you tell me what happened' she asked as she sat him down.

jj thought to himself, he couldn't bate pope out like this, pope deserved a punishment but not like this, it could end up getting him arrested, so he lied 'she, tripped over and hit her head on a table' he said with his hat in his hands and his face swollen from tears, the nurse smiled at him in sympathy, 'stay here and calm down ill come back after her surgery when you can see her' he nodded at her.

------------------------------

5 hours later

it was now 10pm, jj was asleep in the chairs, waiting for kiara, suddenly he felt a tap on his shoulder, 'hey kiara Carrera's awake you can see her now' she smiled at him, jjs face went wide, he got up and rushed to the room the nurse told him, when he got to the room he knocked, 'come in' he heard faintly, he walked in shutting the door behind him to see kiara smiling at him, 'i told you I'd be fine' he smiled at her, as he walked over to the seat next to her bed, 'you scared the shit out of me kie' he said as he put his head on the side of the hospital bed, she put her hand through his hair, 'im sorry' she said, he looked up at her, 'it weren't your fault it was fucking popes the dickhead' she smiled at him with a tear, 'it doesn't matter now jj im alive im fine' she said grabbing his hand, 'kiara its not ok, because you could have died and you nearly did' he said angrily, 'i know and trust me im not gonna forgive him anytime soon but i am alive, i just need you to be here with me right now' she smiled at him 'oh god your cute' he said smiling at her, 'i know' she said with a smirk, she then patted the bit of bed next to her, 'come on, where gonna be here all night might as well be comfy' she said, he smiled at her as he got up and jumped in next to her.

they layed there together with the lights off, jj had his arm around her and she was snuggled into his chest, 'you know the best part about this is that im in your clothes, because there sooooooooo comfy' she said snuggling into him more, he let out a little laugh, 'hey what are we gonna do about your parents, there probably gonna want to know about this' jj said, kiara sighed, 'I dont want to talk to them right now... but i will, when im ready' she replied, he smiled at her, 'ok but if your staying at john Bs tomorrow so am i' he said, she smiled at him, 'ok' she said before falling asleep on his chest, he blushed at the cute girl asleep on him as he fell asleep himself.

-------------------------

the next morning

'wake up sleepy head' kiara said as she lightly shook jj, 'morning' she said when he finally opened his eyes, 'morning' he replied back, 'what time is it' he asked, she looked around for her phone, 'just gone 9' she replied, he nodded before, turning to go back to sleep, 'jj no i wanna leave here as soon as possible' she said, he rolled back, 'ughh fine' he replied, she smiled at him, 'ur cute when ur frustrated' she said to him making him blush and smirk a bit, 'im always cute' he replied as he sat up with her.

a few moments later a doctor came in the room, 'hey are you kiara Carrera' the doctor asked, 'yes' she replied, 'ok, so we think you should be ok to leave today' kiaras face lit up making jj smile, 'really' she said, 'yes, we just have a few recommendations for you' the doctor added as she flipped over a few pages on her clip board, 'so your gonna have to get properly rested up because it was a head trauma, obviously if you think there's something completely wrong just call us and we'll send someone over to help you out, and then lastly your gonna need someone to look after you for about a week or so' jj smirked at her, 'someone to clean the wound, rebandage it, make sure it doesn't bleed and stuff like that, do you have anyone in mind, so that i can put them down on the survey' she asked, kiara rolled her eyes at jj, 'yeah... my friend jj' she said pointing to him, the doctor was confused, 'are you sure you dont want your parents or something' she asked, 'no thanks, i live with jj so it would just be the easier option' kiara added, 'ok, so if we think any things wrong were gonna call you jj' he smiled, 'cool' they then filled out the form, jj got given some bandages for kiaras head and they left.