●Chapter Thirteen●

I walked back and sat on the bench while the teams got into position to play their second games. We were against Nekoma. Perfect. Kuroo and Kenma get front row seats to watch too. 

Starting out as normal as usual, it only started to get funny when Daichi needed to receive. His depth perception is fucked. His aim is fucked. If he hit the ball, it didn't go exactly where he wanted it. I was dying laughing, I could see Kuroo laughing on the court too. 

"What did you guys do that poor kid?" Coach turned to me, obviously knowing we did something.

"Oh, nothing." I laughed. 

"Uh-huh." He wasn't convinced. He kept looking at me, waiting for an actual answer.

"Okay fine, he caught us talking about weed and shit outside and started to flip...So we offered him to take a few hits so he could understand and well...He asked for more before he walked back in."

"Don't...Don't give him any before a game again." He facepalmed and shook his head.

"God, you're no fun." I rolled my eyes.

"I just don't wanna see anyone get hurt."

"Okay, fair. Won't do it again."

"Good." He rolled his eyes. 

"Can I try and play the next set?" I asked. He looked at me. 

"Only if you promise not to push yourself and will sub out if you feel sick again."

"I'll be fine, the hangover effects are wearing off now." I said. 

"Alright." He said. Yay!  I watched the rest of this set though. Daichi serving was hilarious too. This is probably gonna cost our team a game but hey, we all needed a laugh. 

*~*

With the next set, Coach put me in for Kageyama. 

"You convinced him, huh." Kuroo talked through the net. 

"Yep. Had to promise I'd sub out though if I felt sick at all." 

"Good, you shouldn't play if you're not feeling good." He said. 

"Well, I'll do whatever the fuck I want."

"I know, but you'll pay for it with pain and feeling nauseous." He said. I just rolled my eyes. I knew he was right, but I didn't really care. 

Being on the court with Daichi, while we're both kind of high, was really fun. And knowing only two of our opponents know what's happening and are also high makes it more interesting. 

Kenma was unphased by being high, he was playing just as well as he always does. I assume that means he smokes quite a bit. Kuroo is basically the same, a little calmer maybe, but he plays the same. Daichi and I though, Coach is probably debating on subbing us out. We suck at playing when we're high. 

After losing a second set in a row to Nekoma, earning laughs from both Kenma and Kuroo, we did our punishment and then waited outside and smoked as the other game went to the third set. 

"You'll get used to it." Kuroo came over to talk to us. 

"Was I that bad?" Daichi laughed. 

"Dude, you couldn't even serve in bounds." Kenma said. 

"Oh-"

"Yeah, it was kinda hilarious." 

"You guys are crazy, how are you two perfectly fine and playing as usual?" Daichi asked, highly confused, jealous, and annoyed. 

"We smoke regularly. Literally before every game we meet up and smoke a few. You need it dealing with some of these wackos." Kuroo said. 

"Kuroo, you are the wacko that made me start smoking." Kenma looked over to him. 

"I doubt that." He said. 

"Kuroo. I've known you since I was like eight years old. Your hyperactive personality is too much for my introverted personality some days."

"Oh, hush, Kitten. You know you like it." He smirked. Kenma just fell silent and nodded, earning a small laugh from Kuroo. 

"I need a nap." I said, laying down on the grass. 

"Wonder why." Kuroo said. 

"I dunno." I shrugged, even though we all knew what we did last night. 

"Listen, I bet you and Kenma are the same way when no ones looking." Daichi said. 

"Possibly. But no one will ever know because I make marks we can hide." He looks over to Kenma to see him blushing, probably thinking back to the last time they did anything. 

"I'd rather have everyone know he's mine." Daichi said. Well, my turn to turn red. 

"Do you guys get off on teasing us like this?" Kenma asked. 

"Yes." The two of them said at the same time. 

"Oh…" 

"Bro, you should've seen him the one time Bo joined us, God, Kenma was -" Ooh, I was right! Bokuto was the one Kenma had a threesome with. 

"Okay, we don't need to talk about that." Kenma interrupted. 

"But Kitten."

"No buts, you promised that stayed with us." 

"Fine, fine." He put his hands up in surrender. 

"Wonder how Suga would act with more than me?" Daichi looked over to me. I'm not sure we wanna know...I mean I won't say no to it…

"Stop teasing god." I rolled my eyes. 

"Fine, I'll stop." Daichi smiled. He'll stop for now. Later is a different story. 

"I mean, we can make that happen…" Kuroo wasn't done teasing. 

"Nope, he's all mine." Daichi said. Ooh, territorial. 

"Fine." He said. 

"It's lunch time, isn't it?" I asked, looking at the time on my phone. 

"Yep, almost." Daichi said. 

"Do we wanna get a head start?" I asked. Kuroo didn't even answer and just started walking. We all followed behind him.

Word Count; 916