●Chapter Six●

●Daichi's Point of view●

"Hold up, stop the match, Daichi!" Kuroo yelled from across the court. I rushed over, knowing Kuroo wouldn't stop the game unless necessary. 

"What's up?" I asked as I ran over. 

"Somethings wrong, he doesn't look good." He came under the net to stand next to Suga. He was pale, his skin looked almost translucent. He was blinking a lot too. 

"Fuck, Coach, Takeda! We need you." I caught Suga as he fell unconscious. God damnit, what happened? Just missing sleep can't be doing this, something else is wrong. I examined his body, making sure there were no injuries that could be causing it. As coach and Takeda came over, I was checking his bandages, which didn't even look bloody from the outside, so blood loss didn't do this. 

"What happened?" Takeda asked. Coach Ukai checked Suga's head for injuries and checked for a pulse. I continued to look over his body to see if I could find anything. 

"He has a pulse, so that's good." Coach said. I took his hand in mine. When I looked down, that's when I saw it. 

"There's a bruise on his knuckles…" I said. Ukai came to look. 

"You already know, don't you, kid." I just nodded. We decided not to tell him that we know, just Try and prevent him from being able to do it. 

●Sugawara's Point of View●

I opened my eyes to see the gym lights above me, as well as Daichi, Kuroo, Coach, and Takeda. My ears were still ringing, but I was starting to be able to hear them talking. I tried to sit up, but Coach stopped me. 

"Hold on, Suga. Don't sit up." His voice was quiet and echoed. After a few more minutes, my vision and hearing were normal again and they let me sit up. 

"Do you remember where you're at?" Coach asked. Cool, concussion test. 

"Shinzen, training camp."

"Who are we playing?" 

"Nekoma." I said, looking over to Kuroo who was still kneeling on the ground next to me. 

"Alright, no signs of an obvious concussion." He said, looking at my eyes, which he deemed to be normal. 

"I'm fine, just got light headed for a minute." I said. 

"We're gonna sit you out for the rest of the Nekoma game, get you some water in case it's dehydration, and get you some juice and a snack in case your sugar is low." Coach and Daichi helped me off the floor and over to the bench. Daichi grabbed my bottle for me and Coach handed me apple juice and a pack of Scooby snacks. 

"Do I have to eat them?" I asked. 

"I won't put you back in if you don't." Coach said. I rolled my eyes and hesitantly ate them. It made me feel sick, but I couldn't exactly go and throw it up. I doubt they'd let me go alone after I just passed out. 

Gotta admit though, I felt better after getting it in me. 

You're pathetic, it's only been 3 days, you can go longer.

No, no I can't. My body passed out because I couldn't go any longer. If I was just not eating, maybe, but throwing everything up also made me dehydrated. 

I need to tell Daichi. Maybe he can help?

But God, I don't want the help. I deserve this, I deserve to fucking die. I deserve to hurt. 

*~*

While the rest of the team did their punishment for losing, Daichi came and sat next to me on the bench to talk.