Y/n: I know... but.. I am tired.. I am sleeping after like many years.. 

Jin: I know baby, but your fitness is also important and for that you need to be a bit more active.. So, no more tantrums and get inside the car. I promise we will have lots of fun today..

She nodded with a cute pout. I know she will feel like sleeping all day, it's medicine's effects but I can't let her. Aishh!! Who knew it will be so difficult to deal with siblings.. Why God!! Why am I the oldest..??

Location- Tennis Court

Y/n: Seriously? Tennis? 

Jin: Yes. Now stop being a grumpy brat and go and change.. 

She came out after what felt like an eternity

 ..And the match begin. She was being really sulky in the start. So, to make her interested, I challenged her and intentionally irked her.

Jin: Yahh!! Lazy pig, is this all you got? Can't you do a bit better? Seriously, even a child plays better than you.

Y/n: Shut up.. I am not interested in this stupid match.

Jin: Or is it because, you know you don't stand a chance to win against me.

Y/n: *scoff* Bring it on, lemme show you then.

 Yes, my little plan worked and now we had an actual match. It was getting pretty interesting, neither of us was ready to loose. And at the end, I lost. But it was worth it. The smile she had on her lips after winning was worth anything. One thing I got to know about in these days is that, she is someone who hates to be challenged and underestimated. If provoked on a nice note, she can do better. But, my friend, if underestimated in a wrong way, she can bring doom. Same happened with that Dara or Gara. No.. no.. Clara.. yes..