...

Just a lil fyi. This is not actually a chapter, it's really short and sucks. But it was kinda fun to write. I was extremely bored and felt like doing something. Might also have been a little homicidal and needed an outlet so I wouldn't kill someone. So I did this instead of chapter 49. I am working on a new chapter though. This is just for kicks and giggles, to be honest.

"Fuck! You're tight!", Harry groans. His neck veins popping out, making Louis smirk at him. His blue eyes darkening at the sight below him.

Harry is struggling to keep himself together with how Louis feels, squirming under his grip as Louis only goes harder. Both their faces flushed as their heartbeats pick up.

When Louis looks down at Harry, everything around them fades away. It's only the two of them in the world, in their own little bubble. Where nothing but Harry and Louis exists. There are only two hearts beating like one as the tension grows.

Harry grips Louis' arms, pleading.

"You look so pretty like this, my love.", Louis breathes, looking straight through Harry's soul as Harry struggles to catch his breath from the things being done to him. The pure passion behind it.

Harry's eyes squeeze shut, Louis all around him.

His scent. His voice. His body on top of his own.

Louis presses his lips against Harry's open mouth. Then one to his cheeks, nose and forehead. Their hair surrounding them as they both exist in the bubble.

Until it's all gone and the life leaves his eyes as his body goes limp. His head tilts to the side and his arms let go as his heart stops beating.

"That's for trying to sneak avocados into my smoothie, Haz.", Louis mutters with both anger and disgust lacing his voice after having finally gotten his revenge for such hideous crimes.

-

That's it.

Let me know if you want me to post more of these. I might make a one-shot book for it if you want me to.

Take care of yourselves and TPWK

I'll be back soon with an actual update

I LOVE YOU

- Emilyxx