Welcome!

Hello!

We!

One!

Direction!

Or when Niall is gone and the boys are willing to do whatever it takes to get him back unharmed.

-

Hello and welcome to this fanfiction!

Thank you so much for clicking on this fic, it means the world to me! 

If you haven't read One Last Time - I'll Make This Feel Like Home, you should do that before reading this fic. Cause very little is going to make sense if you don't.

And if you found this via that, welcome back to the mess that is my imagination.

Thank you so much for sticking with me through the mess of a story that One Last Time is.

I love you all very much and will have a chapter up as soon as possible.

Warnings/Disclaimers

- There will be mentions of anxiety, depression, ED, closeting. So if you find any of these triggering, this may not be the thing for you.

- The characters in this fic is based on the boys of One Direction and the people around them, but their characteristics and actions are all my imagination.

- The events in this story is pure fiction.

- Some of the events may not be realistic

- I will cut things out/add things as it fits the storyline

I'm sorry if that was confusing or unclear, I don't really know how to write warnings.

Anywho, I hope you're taking care of yourselves and don't hesitate to message me here or on Instagram. 

My insta is: died.in.the.am    or    _if_i_could_write

TPWK!!!

I LOVE YOU ALL!!!

- Emily xx