Chapter 48 - Zayn

My arms ache from the weight of the many bags occupying my hands as Liam and I step out of the elevator, him shaking his head at my comment about how we should all dress up like strippers at the show tonight. "I would love to see you dressed up like a stripper, darling. God knows I'd throw all my money at you, but I don't think the fans would appreciate getting all of us on display like that."

"See, I think they would love to have all of that on display.", I gesture my full hand to his body, having to hold back the smirk fighting its way to my lips from Liam's expression. His mouth formed into a fine line, looking absolutely done with my shit.

Just when Liam thinks that I'm finished, I can't help but add, "You could give me all that.", making him groan in annoyance.

This whole thing started when Harry was rushing to get back to Louis, leaving for the hotel about five minutes before us in a hurry. When he was gone Liam made a comment about how he should've bought some earplugs since our hotel rooms are right next to each other. The experience in the past being that hotels aren't always too good at making the walls soundproof.

So every few minutes I've said or hinted at something that has had Liam seeming to fight the urge to either give my face a slap or a kiss.

I wouldn't be opposed to either if I'm being quite honest.

"You know you can't get all that because we have a show tonight." Liam's voice increases in volume with each word. The words echoing in the otherwise empty hallway.

I snicker at the reaction I'm getting, about to say something else when a loud thud is heard from where I know our hotel room is. Liam and I exchange a look before we both sprint the short distance between us and the noise with my heart in my throat, praying to whatever God there is that my hairbrush and chocolate is ok.

And Louis, Niall and Harry, of course.

"What the hell are you doing?"

I let my bags drop to the floor next to Harry's as I step into the room. The sight in front of me is strangely entertaining. Now finally able to breathe as my things are safe.

Niall and Louis look up from the floor, pausing their wrestling at the sound of my voice.

Niall's body is being pressed to the floor by Louis', his legs kicking in the air, knees hitting Louis in the lower back. His arms pinned down on each side of his head.

Louis turns his head to face me, losing focus for a second. But that's all it took for Niall to somehow wrap his legs around Louis' waist, rolling to the side so he's now sitting on top of his thighs. Panting in heavy, sharp inhales from the force it took.

"Ouch! Dickhead!", Louis curses as he tries to wiggle out from under Niall's weight, "Get your, fat, Irish arse off me, idiot!"

Harry is trying to contain his laughter from where he's sat on the sofa, his phone pulled out and filming the seemingly serious brawl taking place in a hotel room five hours before our show starts. "They were bickering about something. Didn't pay attention.", Harry explains, voice strained from trying not to burst out laughing.

"He called me a gremlin.", Louis defends himself with a pout as he's finally given up. His head resting on the floor and his body limp.

"Didn't have to tackle me like a fucking gremlin from hell, though. My arse really hurts.", Niall complains. A wicked glint in his eyes, knowing he's pushing an immobilized Louis' buttons.

If anyone saw us right now, they'd probably be concerned and either call the police or admit us.

From the two men on the floor to the many, many bags and Liam, Harry and mine's weird choice in clothing. To be honest, it looks like some scene from a comedy skit where a rich man just came home to find his husband having spent too much money on shopping and three other men know where their hotel room is and came to rob them while the lovers fight it out on the floor but the tall, lanky one found it funny and decided to lounge in there and record the wrestling match for kicks and giggles.