Chapter 10. A strange potential

"Wow! That's really amazing." Jasmia's eyes were widened because of the sword I am holding, "so you can fully control it?" Lori said in abrasive, he can't make it sure if I'll be okay because there is a chance for me to lose control again.

"It's okay!" I warned him as he nodded in agreement.

I continued holding the sword in my hand, as I came to those wrecked trees that I slashed earlier and looked behind it. As I'm little far away from lori and jasmia who are training one vs one sword battle.

As the trees were burned in black flames, it's so devilish. The trees collapsed because of that, but when I tried to touch the black flames even I know how hot it is, but I didn't felt any kind of pain because I think the black flames came from my power so I can touch it freely.

But somehow, I heard a disembodied voice came from nowhere. As my eyes darted and glanced everywhere, but I didn't saw anything neither animals nor people.

As the sound was getting stronger, making a grating rustling sound footsteps on a dry leaves in the ground. I'm fully conscious of that and sensible, as i held the sword tightly in my palms, my eyes became sharp as i observed the footstep.

The way i held the sword tightly, the way my black veins on the purse appears. As the rustling sound disappears the way I made my eyes more sharp.

As i predicted the attack in my back, a tall guy appears as I blocked his attack from his hands with my sword. His hands were glowing in black and some sort of magic too, he is wearing a hood and a black mask as I can't see his face.

"Oh hey, hey, i think i recognized that sword of yours?" He mumbled as his voice was so manly, he pointed my sword with his index finger after he attacked me. I didn't reacted nor responded to his words, as i am being fully aware of his incoming attacks.

"When I was a child, in the book of a fairytale I saw that sword and I didn't knew it was real." He added but I'm still ignoring him like a wind. "Just who are you?" He questioned me as his eyes glowed iridescently behind his hood followed by his fingernails grew sharp with veins popped in.

A little sweat fell down on my chin as this is a troublesome. He started his second attack as I kept blocking his attack, as he was only using his barehands on me. for some reason, and I'm using my sword to block his hands, but his hands weren't even damaged even just a little bit. This sword is sharper than anyone's soul yet his hands are still clean, it's so unbelievable.

He's mysterious and inscrutable, as he was so sanguine in every attack he made. Based on my observation, there is something to do with his dark aura glowing in his hands, but it's still unreadable on what he can do with those. His strengths,stability,energy even his stamina aren't even normal.

He's so persistent to attack, he did hit me on my cheeks with his sharp nails as it bleeds a little. I can't even beat his speed as he can move fast more than i, I can't even think a plan nor I can't see any openings, I can't even read his potential.

Second person's POV

Tsukia stamina is reaching its limit, as the opponent is still indeed energetic. His superpowers are still unknown as tsukia cant predict it. Tsukia is gasping hard for air while blocking the mysterious man's attack nonstop.

"Give it up! show me where part of your body that your power coming from." The mysterious man demanded but tsukia is still clueless. She is confused, on why the man is asking her some weird question.

"Huh?" For the first time, tsukia responsed to the man because of her curiosity.

The man finally recognized something between tsukia's sword and some connection with her wrist. The way tsukia swinged the sword, her purse is exposed and the man saw some mysterious unreadable black veins in her purse unknowingly.