Chapter 3. Unhappy past

Lori shinji's back story~

Tsukia's POV

Me and lori eventually arrived to the house that lori's talking about.

"We're here!" Lori exclaimed, opening the dusty gate. The place look so old as you can see the visible broken things, burned woods, and eventually the house is burned too.

"What's this?" I asked in curiousity, "This is where i live when I was a child." He responded and we entered the house, the house was so many  webs and insects inside as it was really burned up.

"you shared your childhood story to me, well imma share mine too!" Lori chuckled and I felt heart warmed. "Ohh." I chuckled too while my hands in my mouth.

"Well you see, this house was burned right?" Lori pointed the whole house, "y-yeahh." I responded.

"My potential is fire so it makes sense right?" Lori glanced to me and I nodded.

"What happen?" I asked in curiousity.

"So as you can see. when I was a child, I was born with fire. I can't control my fire well, I lived with my parents and they are afraid of me. Then one night I can't control my self as fire in my hands already spreading to the ground and everywhere, I went to my parent's room and they're all breathing hard and trying to fight the fire. I was there watching them and crying, I don't know what to do. I came towards to my mother but my mother was afraid of me.." he said in a low tone while his face is under.

"And my mother said 'go away!' so I back off and can't stop crying, then the moment I cried the fire went so strong, I don't know what to do nor how to stop, i was a monster. my parents were already burned to death. Then after that people saw me coming outside of the house, they thought I killed my parents and they would never be understand if I told them " He added and his story was really emotional, I didn't know he has a such horrible past.

Then I saw lori crying already, my hands were shaking and don't know what to do nor I don't know how to comfort someone.

"U-uhm are you okay?" I pat his head and he unexpectedly hugged me.

I froze in my spot, i couldn't move the force of his body was way too strong, at the same time I'm shocked. Lori cried in my shoulders, I didn't knew man cries too.

"oh so-sorry." He is finally back to his sense and apologized to me, "it's o-okay." I smiled awkwardly and actually I don't know what to do.

"It's just i need to hug someone when I cry." He explained his actions earlier, "I see." I responded.

"Well I'm now 17 and I can't still get over with it!" He said and wiped his tears. "Same, I'm also 17 but lucky for you, you still remember your past even it's a heartbreaking. Mine, I don't even remember my past neither my existence, I dont Know who I am." I said in a low tone and faced the ground.

"It's okay, I'll help you find who are you." Lori smiled and pat my head.

The way he pat my head, i feel heart warmed. He's the first one who does this to me. My eyes are sparkling for him, i didnt expect this to happen, but i think he's the first one who can i trust with.

''t-thank you.'' i said in a low tone, ''im always here to help you, even we just met up.'' he smiled broadly showing his dimples in his cheeks, i couldn't help my self but to blush.

''so lets go! its getting dark now..'' lori demnded and we looked at the sky, the sky was dark blue and the sun was ready to set.

We left the abondoned house and started walking again to our next destination, but i really dont know where are we going next, as i dont know what to do with my life and all i just care is getting more stronger, knowing my power well and the top of my priority is knowing my past too. I know all the questions that needed some answers in my head are in the past. i have a deep chances that I have a important past that needed to remember.

''uhmm can i ask?'' i murmurs and he glanced to me, ''ofcourse! what is it?'' lori listened to me while we are walking to the empty road. ''where is our next destination?'' i asked to him in a low tone.

''how about you? do you have any place that you wnt to visit?'' lori asked me and i got confused for a second, ''not really..'' i giggled and so lori too.

''Okay then, just ask me if you want to go to the places you wanna come..'' lori pat my head again softly, ''so right now lets take a rest first, we are going to my basement. i have a friend there who is alike with me, she can heal any type of wounds and even injuries..'' lori added and i was amazed, its my really first time doing this.

''is she someone i can t-trust too?'' i asked with my eye are already sparkling for him. 'hahaha you idiot, ofcourse you can be friends with her.'' lori chukled and i did the same but some words that i can recognized.

''friends?'' i muttered and lori looked at me with a confusion expression.

''uhmm, a friend is someone who can trust and they are always there for you..'' lori explained to me and i ws amazed by his words. "Ohhh." I murmurs in grateful expression.

"So we're here!" Lori guided the way and I followed him till the end, then we saw a wooden house with fence near on the river, there was a campfire too.

And then lori enterend and I did the same, I was shy at first but I'm getting used to it when I'm with Lori. Then we saw a short haired girl sitting on the big rock while roasting a marshmallow in the campfire.

"Heyyyy jerk come here!" Lori shouted and the girl turned around and saw us, she smiled broadly the way she saw lori's back. She ran towards to lori and hugged her but lori avoided it.

I felt awkwardly the moment the girl started looking at me with her sharp eyes.

"LORI EXPLAIN THIS TO ME!" The girl angrily said, "WHO IS THIS GIRL?!" The girl added, gritted her teeth and pointed her index finger on me.

"Don't worry, she's just a friend." Lori approached me and smiled, I smiled too but awkwardly. "Oh I see." The girl murmurs.

"Don't be such so selfish, we're friends too right?" Lori chuckled and slapped the girl's shoulders, "hmp!" The girl made an grumpy face, I swear they look cute together.

"So I wanted you two make friends too okay?" Lori held my back and the girl's back too, he put us together and accolade us.

"Introduce your self to each other!" Lori giggled and stepped beside while gazing at us.

"I-introduce?" I looked at lori's eyes then the moment he winked, I knew the answer. It's my first time introducing my self and communicating to others.

"H-hello, I'm aile tsukia." I smiled uneasy.

"Hi I'm jasmia valley, nice to meet you." She smiled broadly to me and offers me a handshake.

" She smiled broadly to me and offers me a handshake

It was my first time getting an handshake with the others, I can't stop being happy on the inside, my dream came through that I can finally have a group of friends.