Chapter 2. A untold story

Tsukia's POV

I grabbed my sword again in case for defenses, but that idiot with a hat boy is just chilling, I wanna run and leave already but running is just for weak and I wanna get stronger but at the same time I don't have any rights to fight these guys but this guy beside me has.

"Is that girl is with him?" A random guy pointed at me and they all confusely agreed, I got kinda offended because I don't even know who are them either that guy beside me. I wanna just chop them immediately.

I swinged my sword and ready to move.

"I got this, hehe sorry for bringing you into trouble." He stopped me with his hands and came in front while cracking his fingers, I let him be as it's none of my business anyways and it's not my fight at all but him.

I brought back my sword in my hips again and ready to leave already and let this idiot do whatever he wants, And i don't care if he dies. I turned around and started walking and find something to eat.

"Watch out of his fire." a random guy muttered and I heard that which is made me stopped, I got curious a second and I nodded to that idiot again.

My eyes widened as i saw a wild red fire on his both pair of palms, I thought he's just an ordinary human but I was wrong.

"ATTACK!" A random man demanded and ran together marching towards to that idiot, and then he didn't even let them get any closer to him as he already managed to throw his destructive fire fist to them, they went all fire, the whole place went all fire even the trees surrounding us burned instantly.

It's my first time seeing humans fight humans, i can't stop watching it right before my eyes, people were screaming begging for their lives, blood is flowing and splashing all over the place.

"I didn't mean to, but it's your fault that you still followed me all the way up here!" That idiot told to the man that is already burned to death, then he noticed me.

"D-did I scared you?" He softly asked a stupid question, "why would I be scared on you?" I said in a cold tone and rolled my eyes through the trees that is burning.

"You look terrified, the moment you saw me hehe." he chuckled and scratched his head awkwardly.

"And also you might ask a question about my fire." He added and showed me the fire in his palms, I was amazed and I can't lie.

" He added and showed me the fire in his palms, I was amazed and I can't lie

"so?" I muttered.

"I was born with fire and it's my soul possession, I am one of the rare humans." He explained it to me while showing me the fire in his both pair of palms "Nobody even asked." I said in a cold tone.

"You're so cold, do you want me to heat you up?" He smirked with chuckles and I rolled my eyes, "btw, I'm lori shinji A.K.A THE FIRE DESTRUCTIVE. " He introduced him self to me while removing his hat, my heart aches as it's my first time someone telling me their name. It's my first time seeing his face clearly. He is look like someone that I can trust but not for sure, then something napped us. A sound of the trees are collapsing already because of the fire that the idiot threw earlier.