Fire

Ugh! It's horrible. I have to be so careful and its like.....sooooooooo annoying. I still have 2 whole days left. Do you know how long that is! 48 HOURS! That's long. Jack had gone out with his friends for the night. So I was home alone. I was so happy. When I heard his car drive of I ran upstairs and pocked the door behind me.

I pulled out my computer and typed in:
"As the fire burns I burn to" basically the unknown quote. Nothing! No results! Nothing! Uggggghhhhhh!!!

Know I knew. I had to drag myself outside. To that creepy voodoo place. My god. I climbed downstairs and threw on some converses, grabbed my jacket and came out the house. The cold wind immediately hit me. WHY IS BRITAIN SO COLD!!!! Just in the middle of my journey I stopped. Won't the voodoo place be closed? It is 11:00 at night. I don't know. I carried on my journey until I arrived at the door. The lights where on and the lady was standing there...staring at me. She beckoned me to come in.

I walked into the place cautiously. The lady approached me and took my hand. She smiled.

"I know what you are looking for." She said. She too my hand and pulled me through some orange curtains. Inside there was a room. Full of candles. And pictures.

"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Of course." She replied.

"Who are you?" I said. She took a seat and told me to sit down.

"I'll tell you my story. My name is melanie. I am a witch. I know that your situation is very different. You have a ghost haunting you even after you helped her. I had the same situation. We are the chosen ones. I know what to do to get rid of her. And I want to help you." She explained. I sat there. Jaw open. Chosen ones? Okkkkk....

She took my hand and started to Murmur. I sat there astonished. She looked up at me.

"Your situation is very hard. "As the fire burns I burn too" this is what is eating at your mind isn't it?" I nodded.

"Well this is how. I cannot tell you exactly what this means. All I can tell you is that it's a trick. It doesn't make her stronger." We heard a sound and she turned around. Ella was heading our way.

"Go child. And don't come back. Remember it's a trick." The lady pushed me out the door and the lights went out. 3 seconds later....blood was seeping out of the front door. I backed away hand over my mouth. I turned around and ran home.

*the next day*
Jack would come home in the afternoon from his guy day. So I woke up and I went to a library. I walked through the shelfs of books to G.

I looked through all the books in G. Nothing!

Just when I was going to give up something was glimmering on the top of the shelf. I tip-toed up and got the book. It was a velvet covered book. I blew the dust off the top of it and opened it. It was a kind of ghost quote dictionary.

I took a seat in on one of the library cushions. I flicked through the book to B. "As the fire burns I burn to" was written in bold capital letters. I read under it. It said:

This quote is a lie. A ghost uses this to show that light cannot do anything to it however it is not true. Fire finalises the ingredients. And makes the ghost go away. I looked up. Smiling. So that was my answer.

Fire.