Clues

After I woke up from the coma...my body didn't alow me to do anything. I couldn't walk. But it's been a month now. I've got a job everything is getting back on track. Ella is still there. Everything is perfect! Jack decided that he would never leave me alone again.

"Well then what about the job?" I asked.

"It's ok We'll figure something out. Together." He said and kisses me on the fore head.

I had to figure out if there was a way to get Ella away from me. Away from this world. I decided to take the day of work and use the whole day to go to the library and read books about...well...ghosts.

I ran into our local library and ran around the whole library looking for a book on ghosts or supernatural. But there was nothing to be found. But I didn't give up. I went to another library and this time it was the kind that wasn't so much like a library. Instead it was kind of book shop. On voodoo. Hey don't judge! I walked In being cautions of what I was getting into. I slowly stepped in and...

"Hello do you need any help?" I jumped and turned around to see a small old lady standing behind me smiling.

"No....I mean yes...ghosts?" She took my hand and guided me to the far corner of the book store and there was a whole section on ghosts.

"Oh than-" she interrupted me.

"These books Won't help you. You have something else on your hands. She is very strong because you helped her. You need to go." She started to push me out of the door.

"But..wait what I ne-" she took me out and slammed the door on my face. Well there was no point going in again. So I moved along. What was she saying. She's too strong? What was that about. She knew about Ella didn't she. Is Ella too strong for books? I walked home in silence and opened the door to my house. Jack wouldn't be home for another hour so I decided to do some home research. I went upstairs and pulled out THE BOX. The box basically was a box....filled with records of all my hauntings. I sat down on the bed and looked at my watch. I had an hour until jack came back. I slowly opened the box and started from the very beginning. 1999 13th of May. My birthday. The day I was born.

My parents lay me down in my new crib the first day they bring me home. They left me in that room and went to go carry on with their lives. The minute they closed the door the light flickered. I starting crying and my parents rushed into the room to be greeted by blood. "ILL let her go."Was written on the wall. Obviously in blood. I looked on the next year. 2000 13th of May. My 1st birthday. I stopped. The writing. The sentences that Ella wrote in blood...had a capital word in it. Like ILL and FIRED. I quickly got out all the records and wrote down all the capital words. The result was this.

Peace. In. Am. I. That. You. Tell. Shall. Day. As. Bright. As. Shines. That. Light. The. To. Burn. I. Burns. Fire. The. As. Free. Me. Set. Just. Return. Not. I'll.

Hello guys. It's me. Unicorn. I decided that I wanted to get you guys involved in this series. So your job is too find out what this secret message says. The first 3 people who get this secret message right get a dedication a follow a vote and a shout out to everyone that I know you have 1 day. GOOD LUCK.