Plan

Ethan was jacks ghost..and Ella was my ghost. I don't know whether I should fight back or I should just ignore it i mean....she'll go away if I ignore her....right? I don't know. Lexi....came out of her coma....screaming.

*3 hours before*

I sat there. Next to lexi on her bed. While she stared into space.

"Don't worry lexi." I cried. "Everything is going to be-" Lexi sat up and she screamed.

"Noooooo....leave carly alone! Leave her-" she lay back down looking around confused.

"Carly...carly." She whispered. She looked around until she finally spotted me. Tears ran down her cheek.

"Yes...yes....Lexi in here. What's wrong? Do you feel ok?" I asked holding her hand. She looked me in the eye and said:

"He told you...didn't he...that....Ethan."

"What yeah how did you know?" I said looking concerned.

"Don't let her. Carly. She thinks that she is stronger now that she has Ethan. This is all her plan. She knew that you would tell him. You need to bring a lot of people into your life and let them know that there is someone trying to take you away. She doesn't want people to like you. She wants everybody to hate you so that you can break down. Please Carly." She looked me in the eye and her tears ran down her cheek. She knew. Ella was telling her everything that was happening. I went outside while josh had his moment with Lexi. Jack ran to me.

*back*

"Hey hey babe are you ok?" He asked his eyes sparkling.

"Yeah I'm ok. Ella told Lexi everything. That I told you about Ella and you told me about Ethan. Lexi knows everything that happened. She says that Ella thinks that when she is with Ethan she is stronger. So that's why she chose-" I stopped. I realised it now. Ella found Ethan and Ethan chose jack to haunt. Ella wanted me to find jack. So that ethos could take him. It's all my fault. It's all my fault. I backed away from him.

"No...no jack you have to go. I can't let you in my life. It's all my fault it's all my fault." I slowly backed away.

"No no Carly I let myself into your life I chose to be in your life....this is what she wants Carly she wants you to break down think that it's all your fault. It's not your fault." He shook me. He was right. I still looked down. Doubting myself. He was right. It was her fault. Not mine. I looked up into his ice blue eyes and his looking at mine.

"Listen we are going to get through this together." He told me.

"So what's the plan."