Countdown

I had to get as many people into my life as I could. It wasn't going well. When I told people that a ghost wanted my life they simply walked away. I didn't know what to do. Ethan had been haunting me with Ella a lot. They were inseparable. Ella was standing there in front of me. She beckoned me and jack to the room. We walked slowly cautions of how close we were to them.

"Hello Carly and.....jack. It's been a long time.

"I know Ethan what have you been doing?." Jack said holding my hand tight.

"Well planning..." Ethan replied.

" listen I know what you want. But you are not going to get it. You are not getting me." I told her.

"Oh Carly....you think that but there is no point thinking it. There are many ways that I can brake you down. How about we start with....lexi..." Those last words set me off.

"YOU LEAVE LEXI ALONE OK!" I shouted. But it didn't stop her. She just smirked at me and disappear. Ethan by her side.

"Jack jack we have to get to Lexi! She's going to take her jack-"

"Don't worry Carly listen everything is going to be ok ok let's go." We ran out of the room an grabbed the phone and dialled Lexi's number while getting into the car.

"Helloooooooo." Lexi replied in that cheery voice of hers.

I smiled. "Hey Lexi thank god your fine. Listen Ella is-" I heard Lexi scream. "Lexi Lexi listen LEXI!"

The phone cut off.

"No no jack jack drive faster." I was sitting there my head ringing. How could Ella be so mean. Jack stopped the car and we leaped out. We broke down the door to meet silence. We slowly walked in tip toeing.

"Lexi...lexi....are you there." I whispered still walking forward. I heard a splash from underneath my foot. Jack pulled out his phone and tired on a torch. It blinded our eyes but when our eyes adjusted I dropped to the floor.

Everything was everywhere. Tables turned over. Broken glass scattered everywhere. But what payed in front of me was...

Lexi's body.

The blood is what I stepped in and it was still flowing everywhere.

"Lexi...lexi...please wake up please." I cried hugging her life less body.

It was too late.

Ella appeared with a smirk on her face.

"This is the countdown."