One last time

This is dedicated to my bff What_It_Takes because she knows what im talking about. Go check out her amazing books.

I sat there headphones in listening to ariana grande one last time. I moved in with jack after what happened I just needed to keep him safe.

"Carly I need you. "Jack shouted from upstairs. I slumped up the stairs and opened the room door.

The room was filled with lavender scented candles and roses where scattered all over the bed. I looked around in awe.

"Happy birthday baby." Jack jumped out of the corner he was hiding in. He ran downstairs and brang upstairs a packet. He handed in to me and I opened it it was a beautiful love heart necklace. I opened it up and there was a picture of both of us inside it. On the back it said
"Because you are the best mistake I ever made."

I ran to him and hugged him.

"Thank you so much. You even put Ariana on it!" I screamed.

"Well yeah....." He got down on his knee. " Carly I wanted to ask you something. Will you.....COME WITH ME TO KFC?" He asked.

"YES!" I screamed.

We walked out of the door and drove to a drive through of kfc.

"Welcome to kfc. What would you like?" Jack turned to me and I smiled he looked back and answered.

"Can I have a chicken bucket please and a bottle of coke with that."

"Ok please carry on to the next window." She answered. I just sat there smiling like a physco. Jack leaned in and kissed me.

*jacks view*
Today I'm going to tell her. But on her birthday! I don't think I should. But then when will I tell her. There is very little time left.

*back*
We got our food and drove of. But in a different direction. But it was familiar.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"Just wait." He answered.

We drove to the place....where we had our first kiss. The hill. Jack got out of the car and laid down a picnic cloth.

After 2 hours of talking and laughing and eating chicken, jack held my hand.

"Carly....I have to tell you something." He said looking me in the eye.

"Go on then." I answered.

"I'm leaving....I'm going in a work experience trip in Mexico I'll be gone for a year." He rushed.

I stopped. Whattttttt. Ok. It's fine. A year without him. A year without rain. That's basically what it is.

"Ok....um that's fine." I answered not knowing what to say.

He hugged me and I sat there startled. One last time he kissed me and all the worries faded away.

*6 months later*
I sat there in the corner rocking back and forth. I looked everywhere. Ever since jack left she's been everywhere. She's been torturing me. Both Ella and Ethan. After me. But I don't want-bang.

Something fell downstairs and I knew it was her. I heard the stairs creak. Creak creak. I sat there and closed my eyes. All good things. All good things. Bang bang. The banging on the door had started. Bang bang BANG BANG! It got louder and louder. BANG! Then it was open. Creak. She got closer and closer and the room for colder and colder. I still kept my eyes closed. One bust to the head. That's all it took. My head instantly started ringing. I lay there on the floor with everything fuzzy. Next thing I know I see josh and I hear sirens ring. I moved in with Josh after jack left because he told me too. He wanted to keep me safe.

*jacks view*
"And when we get stock-"I was cut off by the assistant Come In.

"Sir. You have a call." He told me. Seriously in the middle of a presentation. I excused myself and answered the phone.

"Hel-" I was greeted by screams.

"Jack! Jack you need to get here right now something happen to Carly. Get here know!" Josh rushed quickly and cut the phone of. What something happened to Carly. No. No. Not carly.

I rushed out of the office and got on a plane. I'm coming Carly.

*the next day* *carlys view*
I lay there on the hospital bed. I was obviously in a coma and my body wasn't allowing me to do anything.

Ella stood there and held out her hand. I was so close to grabbing it.

Next thing I know I hear jacks voice.

"Come on Carly. Wake up. Don't give up. Just...one last time."

I fought back and woke up.