So close

I sat there and stared at the paper. What could it be what could it be. I sat there. The words. They seemed so humble up. I know Manet they where like...scrambled. I took another paper and started writing down the most common combinations. Left. Right. Up. Across. Diagonal. Nothing worked! I looked down back at the sheet.

What was it!

Wait. I stopped. Backwards. Backwards! I wrote down all the words but going backwards!

I'll not return. Just set me free. As the fire burns I burn to. The light that shines as bright as day shall tell you that I am in peace.

Seriously! It makes sense....but it doesn't.

I'll not return. Just set me free! What!

the door clicked open. Jack.

"Hey honey I'm home!" I quickly stuffed everything back into the box and put it back it the Cupboard. I ran downstairs into the kitchen before he could. 2 seconds after. He entered the kitchen. I stood there staring at the cooking chicken in the oven.

"Oh hey baby." I said casually. "Dinners almost ready." I smiled.

"Oh that's good. I'm going to go freshen up. " he approached me and kissed me on the cheek. He went up stairs and I let the paper out of my grip. I got the my reliable iPhone and took a seat on the table. I typed in the whole price of text and only one thing came up.

How to get rid of a ghost.

Sorry guys that this part is so short. I just wanted to give you a little bit of a taster. Btw the answer was to go backwards. I love you guys.