Me

Me. She wanted me. But why me. I helped her and she wanted me. But how is she going to take me? You know what just let me calm down I'm not-

*Knock knock*

"It's open!" I shouted. Jacks face appeared through the door.

"Hey....I just wanted to check if u where ok...because of what happened yesterday."

*flashback*
I walked out of the bathroom with my face as pale as snow.
"Lexi we have to go." I murmured.
"But we haven't-"
"Lexi....now...you don't understand she's-" Ella appeared again and walked towards me.
"Lexi now we have to go please-"my head started ringing and I fell to the floor because of the deafening noise. I curled myself up and watched all those fuzzy figures hover over me. I was lifted up by a unrecognisable figure to the car and laid down in the back seat. The last thing I remember was seeing the dreaded face of Ella fade before me.

*back*
"Was it you who carried me to the car?" I asked.

"Yeah...for some reason lexi just froze and fell to the ground and josh was trying to figure out what was happening to her." He explained.

"Oh....ok. I'm ok. I guess."I said looking down at my fingers.

"So..." Jack said walking towards me and stopped, hovering above my bed. "Do you want to tell me what happened yesterday?"he asked.

I lay there and thought. Shall I tell him? Would he believe me? Maybe...no...not yet.

"Nothing...I'm ok." I answered.

"Ok well...I'll see you some other time...I'll go....bye." He said.

"Bye." I answered I waited until I heard the front door close and ran downstairs to see lexi...sitting there....pale..lost in her thoughts.

"Lexi...jack told me what happened yesterday about...that....you froze.....what happened?" I asked.

"Nothing I'm ok...are you ok." She avoided answering the question.

"No I'm not ok tell me what happened last night at that restaurant right-

"You saw Ella and I knew that...I didn't know what to do. I had a dream Carly.....she told me that this would happen and that she wanted you? I didn't know how to tell you so I left it and when it happened....I froze. It's all my fault I should have told you."

She burst into tears and I did too. She knew. She knew. Why is Ella doing this? She could have done it to me....but why lexi?
I quietly sat down next to her And told her that this was a one time thing and that everything was going to be ok.
"Is it Carly?" She asked. Her innocent eyes looking straight at me.

"Whatever happens just promise me you will be strong." I told her.

"I promise."