Hobi:-what about your qualification?

Tae:-i  am in the last semester of my graduation.

Hobi:-its mean you are still studying if you are still student how will you look after my niece because we need a person who will stay with her 24 hour

Tae:-my study work already had been done next month I am gonna attend exam of last semester and I am brilliant student I always start of examination preparation 1 day before exams so I will easily manage

Hobi:-oh tell me one more thing why you wanna get this job.

Tae:-to be very honest if I say I want to get this job because it's my passion it would be wrong because I came here just for earning money actually a week back I lost my job that's why I thought this job will be beneficial for me because currently i am jobless and runing out of money so I thought I should apply for this job.

Hobi:-why you left or lost previous job?

Tae:-i lost it because the manager of that cafe accused me for steeling money .without any prove he declared me theif, which was unacceptable for me because I didn't steel any money I am kind of person who thinks work as a worship .

Hobi:-do you really think you will be able take care of 6 months old kid.

Tae:-yes I am damn sure about that because I am very attached with kids.  I love them so much in fact i also looked after one of my neighbour's twin kids when both husband and  wife were out of town,  at that time both kids were 1 and half yeras old and they  both were to much noicy and naughty if I handle them for a week so I don't think your niece will give me tough time.

Tae:-Sir you are free to ask any information regarding kids.

Hobi:-congratulations Mr tae you have been selected I am handovering you my niece responsibility with hope that you will not disappoint me.

Tae:-thank you so much sir I promise you i will not disappoint you at any cost
.
.
.
Jk:-finally I am  back.

Hobi:-why you took so much time?

Jk:-actually we both were discussing about our Singapore business tour.

Hobi:-any way I had selected baby sitter for Hazal.

jk:-really who is he?and where is he right now?

Hobi:-he went back because he was in hurry I told him he can join Hazal from next day.

Jk:-great...I believe in you i am sure you would have selected perfect baby sitter for her .

Hobi:-thanks for believing in me
.
.
.
At the night :-

Jk:-so tomorrow daddy is gonna leave for Singapore...if this tour was not very important for our company I would haven't decided to leave without you because it's very very important for our business reputation so daddy has to leave, but dont worry because uncle selected one of most  perfect person for looking after you, I am sure you both will spend great time together don't worry I will be in touch with you through Skype or video call..
He said while playing with his daughter and after that he fed her formula milk
.
.
.
Jk phone rung

Ring ring

Jk:-yes David  is there everything ok?
David:-sir one person came and handover me your black long coat.

Jk:-really?

David:-sir i asked his name but he did not tell me i think he stole that from here if you  allow me i will catch him and bring  him infront of you .

Jk:-you don't need to do that, just throw that coat into trash because I dont need that coat anymore .

What will happen if they both once again appear infront of each other?

Don't forget to comment below love you all.