39. Calm down Hubby

Start from the beginning

"Get the fuck off Ace, what were you thinking? Kissing me like that in front of everyone and punching the shit out of that guy?! Do you have any idea of the consequ- -"

"Do you have any idea of the consequence of what you just did?" What?

"You are acting crazy and it's freaking me out, Ace! Stop it!!" I shouted, having enough with all the shit he was throwing my way. 

"I am fucking crazy! What the fuck have you done to me?!" I stared at his furious frame, totally dumbfounded by what he said. "You fucking drive me crazy Ena! Seeing the phone makes me smile, what shit have you done to me?!"

Ace strode towards the frozen me and grabbed my arms, pulling me in for another rough and hungry kiss.

What the actual hell fucked his head?! 

I shrugged to myself, kissing him back with the same energy. He growled into my mouth with my response, maybe because he didn't expect it. 

If that's what it takes to calm him down.

Shut up, he finally confessed, he is kissing you! Stop thinking and enjoy.

My consciousness was the biggest shipper of me and Ace. Sad.

His hands roamed my curves and ass, making me tuck on his soft hair as we kissed in a frenzy. His breath was minty as always, the aggressive kissing doing something else to my body than butterflies.

Passionate idiot.

I pulled away for breath, almost panting as I pushed him off me. I knew from his touches he was a tad bit less angry than before, so that gave me the green light.

"I hate you." Ace scoffed, striding over to the window, and glared outside. I narrowed my eyes at his rigid frame. He kisses me one moment and then he says he hates me?

Bipolar husband.

I sighed, remembering I have to be patient with him. Taking a few calming breaths I approached him from behind and flung my arms around his neck carelessly, placing my chin on his shoulder.

"Hate me all you want, you looked super hot with that kind of anger." His thick brows scrunched, looking back at me as the corner of his lips twitched.

"But you know what?" I continued.

"What?"

"I like the calm hotness you are radiating, not that one." I mumbled, kissing his cheek. He sighed out heavily in frustration. "I just....lost it."

"Thought so. Come here, you are starting to bleed on the floor." That's when he noticed his wounds. To be honest, what the hell was he made of?

Ace slowly dragged his feet and sat on his large leather chair, staring at me. "Sit here." He tapped on his lap twice, still staring at me.

...Okay.

I walked forward and lifted myself off the floor, straddling his lap. I started cleaning the blood on his knuckles, feeling his gaze on me.

"You know, that wasn't a pretty sight." I said lightly, still dabbing on his wounds. "Even though I looked super hot?" He whispered in my ear, making me giggle.

He was flirting. Ace was flirting.

"Even when you looked super hot. You can't beat up someone like that no matter what, Ace." I said softly, in case I will annoy him again.

"He said that you were a cheating whore." He what now?

He lost his playful tone, grabbing my waist and pulling me closer. I frowned, thinking of a reply to calm him down.

"Why would you beat him for that?"

"Because he should know you aren't one." I got his trust, thank god.

"Who is he to have any effect on our lives? Let the dogs bark, Ace, you know it's not true and that's what matters." I said softly, causing him to let out a small smile.

I cleaned his wounds and started to bandage them.

"Will you leave me, Ena?" I paused, looking at him with a sudden random question. "Why? Do you want me to?" He gritted his teeth as his grip got tighter on my waist.

That clears it all.

"Well, you need an answer. Hmm..." My fake thinking got him even more tensed up. Poor baby.

This is something I need to change. He is so insecure about me. I have always seen him confident when it comes to practical decisions and business dealing. But emotions? 

He is messed up in that sector.

"You know what? I will annoy you even when I am dead and buried." His lips slowly stretched across his face, an unmistakable beautiful smile adorning his features. Not a fake one or a smirk, but a smile that lit up his face.

I was glad I said that, he looks so beautiful. I stumbled for more words. Because hell, I was awestruck. Even though it was just a true smile, it's rare from Ace Williams.

Ace brought his bandaged hand up, cupping my face as he brought it closer to his. Fuck, why was he so hot?

"I will sue you myself if you do leave." With that, he crashed his lips on mine.

My Ena? I will never leave? Sue me?

I kissed him back, pulling his head in closer feeling his soft lips moving smoothly with mine. It was like he lit the crackers loaded in my stomach because sparks and butterflies burst everywhere, making me feel all giddy. It felt so right and so satisfying.

"Mmm..." I moaned unintentionally when he slid his tongue into mine, our tongues fighting playfully before I let him win. He roamed around freely, feeling every inch as his fingers circled my naked thigh making my core tinkle. I pulled his hair lightly, earning a sexy groan from him as he kissed me aggressively now.

We pulled away, resting our heads on each other's foreheads as we tried to catch our breath.

"...why suddenly all the affection Ace?" I slowly asked. I wanted to ask this for some time now, it was like....he drastically loved my annoying ass around.

I didn't want to be played, but then again Ace hated playing. He cuts the chase and goes straight to the final to win.

"Let's just say....my eyes opened up." He mumbled, staring at me with a faint smile.

Okay, something is seriously wrong with him.

"Alright....there you go." I patted the newly bandaged hand to avoid the tension that was about to rise. 

"Wait, you told me you had a surprise for me?" I asked, suddenly remembering yesterday evening. 

Ace knew what I was talking about because his face made blood rush to my cheeks. I was sucking him when he grunted that out, and to ask about it the next day made me a bit embarrassed.

"Postponed, to tomorrow." I pouted, I was wondering what it was the whole damn day and then he had to say that.

"But- -"

"Trust me, there is nothing to get excited about. And no, don't ask any questions about it, or I am not giving it." Ace cut me off sternly, making me cock my brow at him.

He was smiling 10 seconds ago.

Whatever.

"So...I am leaving now." I wasn't mad. I really needed to go back, I served no purpose here anymore.

I swiftly got down from his lap and moved to grab my sling bag. The familiar large hand wrapped around my wrist, tugging on it making me fall on him again.

"Did I say I was done with you?"

....Oh shit.

_____________________________________

Robbed again, really sorry😶😶