9. Well, Who Knew?

Ace

One week later...

What is this girl's problem?

Painting walls, breakfast, lunch... What did she want? My attention? I already think I am giving it too much. More than it should be. Here I was working, then my thoughts would drift off to her annoying ass.

Athena was an energetic girl, and I, who like my grey walls and laptop just can't cope with it. She was high on sugar all right, but she was easily disappointed, yet never gave up.

That never matched.

"Ace!" Oh god, I am thinking too much about her that I am imagining her voice now? "Ace! Take your eyes off the screen for a second." Huh? I looked up to see Athena standing there, wearing almost nothing and a goofy grin on her face.

"Where else should I put my eyes?" I asked looking down at her nightwear and then back at her face, making her brows furrow as she looked down at herself.

"Did you just....flirt with me?" Athena asked unbelievably. I did?

"I don't think so." I grumbled, turning to look away and complete my work. It was silent air for a bit and I wondered if she left the room. I didn't look up.

Small and soft arms suddenly flung around my neck making me freeze. "What the fuck? Get off, Athena." I barked, but she just ignored me.

She is kinda warm though. She smells...chocolaty?

Shut up, I hate being touched.

You loved it once.

I said shut the fuck up.

"Ace, get your eyes off the laptop. Look, check this out." Taking a deep breath to have patience, I saw her slender fingers holding a red flash.

"It's...a flash?" I asked. "Not just flash, it contains many movies." She said happily.

"Okay." I turned my head back to the laptop, typing in more data.

The arms were off me and I sighed in relief. But then the laptop was suddenly closed and snatched away, making me glare at her. "What the fuck do you want?"

"We are gonna watch movies." She stated, more like ordered. I scrunched my face. "I don't watch movies."

"It's gonna be a horror one tonight." She said, ignoring my comment. "I don't see horror either."

"It's gonna be so much fun!" How is horror fun? Yet again she ignored my remark.

"Athena, calm down. I am not watching a movie, especially with you, and that too a horror one. Now give me my laptop so I can work." I snapped, tired of dealing with her sugary character.

Athena crossed her arms across her chest, making her already big breasts bulge. I looked down at the bed quickly. Really now?

"Are you scared to watch a horror movie, Ace?" She asked in amusement making me scoff and look at her face.

"More like scared of sitting with you for 2 entire hours." I grumbled, trying to reach for the laptop but she held it far away from my reach.

"Why? Afraid you will fall in love with me?" She said in the oiliest voice possible making me roll my eyes. "More like afraid to have a heart attack and brain trauma together."

"I am seeing horror, and you are not gonna give me company?" She pouted ignoring my grumbling, her puppy eyes coming out as her pink lips jutted out in plead.

I shook my head, trying not to fall for that. I should admit it was kinda cute though...

"Go ask Julie or something. Perhaps Shane."