3. Kiss, you Idiot

Athena

"Stop moving your head much! Can I get this one pin in your hair?" The hairdresser shouted desperately, and I did deserve that.

I am so uncomfortable in....everything. This white dress is too much, my long black hair is up in a tight bridal, and it's too much.

"How many got in already?" I cried out in desperation, feeling the hair being pulled to the point that my scalp burnt.

"23. We will get it done no- -"

"NO. Pull everything out. Now. I will just have my hair down in waves." The hairdresser let out a deep sigh but did as I asked.

With a simple hairstyle that was not hurting and satisfied me, she was out the room. Because of my petty annoying ass.

I stared at my reflection, the pale blue eyes staring back emptily as I took a whole of my reflection. I looked way too beautiful, it was sad that all this was almost for nothing.

It's been 8 days since my meeting with my parents. And before two weeks, here I am at my wedding. I don't know why, Ace gave me the absolute power to do the wedding things. Except for his suit.

I haven't still met him though. Is the wedding altar the place I will see him again?

Who cares? I don't.

Wait, did he give me all this because he was not interested in this whatsoever?

I am gonna empty his bank accounts.

He had the guts, again, to give me his credit card, black and gold, and platinum and other bullshit through his secretary to my house. What does he think? That I am poor? Or testing if I am a gold digger?

I spent a good amount and named it under wedding necessities anyway, hoping it made at least a dent in his accounts.

I even took care of the food, even though Mum and I argued over who should do it. If she did, all I would get was fancy foods.

A mini cheeseburger could be eaten at a wedding as a starter, you know. It's not a crime.

"Thena you still in there?" Mum's voice snapped me out of my thoughts. Quickly grabbing my long veil I walked towards the door and opened it.

"Final- - oh my baby girl is all grown up!" She gushed as tears swam in her eyes, making me hug her while chuckling. Dad stood beside her smiling down at me like it was the proud dad moment.

I never hated them, but we didn't have what we call a normal 'parents- children' relation either. I hated how they did some things as parents, like emotional blackmailing. But I guess everyone faces that.

I would love them anyway.

"I am so proud of you! You look beautiful by the way." Mum continued, stepping out so I could come out too.

"Thanks. It's time?" I asked, turning to dad. He nodded, kissing Mum's cheek as she went the opposite direction, to get in the church through the side doors.

"You are strong, come on." Dad said comfortingly, walking along with me.

Yeah, I am strong. Way too strong that my head got filled with a deal and fulfilling my parents' wishes.

At this point, I don't know if I should cry or laugh about my wedding. The dangerous part of me is excited to try something new. The practical side of me....well, said marriage was something too far dangerous to even try and fail.

Why am I so sure this is going to be a fail? Because I am marrying Ace Williams, the rudest closed-off billionaire I have ever met.

So....duh.