Damian enters shyly and gives a little wave. Janis cackles, "Dude, you're totally starstruck, look at you!"

"Uh-hi," he stutters. "I'm Damian."

"Aww!" The other lady says. "Look at your little cheeks, what a sweetheart! I'm Angie."

Damian blushes violently as he's cooed over by Angie. Barry hauls her off to get a good look at him.

"I like this," he says. "It's like a mini me."

"Just don't break him," Emma pleads. "Damian, can I trust you to babysit for a while?"

That prompts a, 'Hey!' from all four adults, and an eager nod from Damian. "I can show them around town."

"This is not a town, darling," Dee Dee says gently. "But what is there to see?"

"We have... uh-"

"There's an IHOP!" Cady chirps. "And the mall. That's kind of it until you get to Chicago. Or the lake."

"This is the most precious soul," Barry says happily.

"Dame, we did it. I never thought I'd see the day we found someone gayer than you," Janis laughs.

"Oh, I like this one too," Barry says. "Funky little lesbian. She dresses like Emma but goth."

"I do love the hair," Emma agrees. "I'm dressed more like Cady today though."

They both look down at their almost-matching flannels and jean shorts, then back at each other with a nod.

"Same boots though," Janis cheers, lifting a foot. Emma laughs and nudges it with one of her own doc martens. "Nice."

"Precious," Angie says. "Okay, we'll leave you gals alone now. Damian, show us the sights."

"It would be my pleasure," Damian says, leading the adults to the door.

"Yes, show us to the... hopping eyes," Dee Dee says, sounding both bored and intrigued at the same time. Damian waves goodbye to Janis excitedly and closes the door after him.

"Well," Emma chuckles. "Oh, I hope he'll be okay."

"I think he'll be fine," Alyssa soothes. "He's in good company, and he's a theatre kid, he gets their... vibes."

"Theatre kid is an understatement for that boy," Janis tuts affectionately.

"True," Cady giggles. "Anyway, we can hang out in my room, if you want?"

Emma and Alyssa nod, so Cady leads everyone up to her bedroom. Janis flops onto the bed and Cady crawls in behind her, lifting her head onto her lap. Alyssa and Emma look around curiously for a second before joining them.

"Who did these?" Alyssa asks, pointing to the paintings and collages adorning the walls. "They're incredible, especially this one. It looks just like you guys!"

Janis flushes as she points to the one she won her art contest with, of she and Damian and Cady all together. "I did."

"Dang," Emma breathes. "You have some serious talent, Janis."

"Thanks," Janis squeaks.

"No, seriously! Do you have stuff here?" Emma insists.

"A few things, yeah," Janis says confusedly, raising an eyebrow. "Why?"

Emma lifts her guitar case onto the bed and flicks the latches open, pulling out her famous instrument. It's covered in stickers and little doodles, much like Janis' jackets.