authors note

Author from 'The knights'

Hello, this is the author here, I'm sorry if you've been waiitng for the updates of 'the knights' but I'm going to discontinue that story and start this new story that I'll be working on.

I didn't had any inspo when I was writing 'the knights' story but in this new story I've gotten some root of what to type and plans for the upcoming chapters.

I hope y'all will be coming along this new journey and probably forget the other story and focus on this one.

Ps:- I might or might not delete that story. But if I delete it, I'm sorry, and if I don't, then your welcome.

••••

In this new story I will not be putting any warning in the chapters as I'll be putting them here.

Please refrain yourself if you can't handle,

Male domination
Fierce yet weak female lead
Reverse harem
Abusive behaviour
Profanity
Violence
Non consent sexual activities
Sexual harrasment
Dark humor
BDSM
Dark themes
Etc.

I will be having tags in the story, so please don't report my story or copy my plot without my permission.

About the updates: there'll be some slow or fast update, but I'll try my best to frequently update you.

If there any grammer mistake please tell me as my first language is not English and if there's any foreign language other than English there're from Google translate.

I hope you'll love the story.
Yours
__F