one - moonstruck by the moonlight.,

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑ ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑ ✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

pulchritudinous - beautiful.

001 : summer's daydream.

Summer. A wonderful feeling, where you could spend time with your loved ones. Do anything you want. Either; be free from all the dangers, wander this world as you watch the painted skies, turn bright and yellow in the mornings. Gaze at the stars from above, explore the moon and its depths. Or read those books who couldn't wait for your touch against its pages. Write your mind's thoughts and imaginations in those thick pages of your journal, just by the use of a quill, Bake food that you find delight in. Ah, many things to cherish. Summer is truly a delightful feeling.

Of course, any typical person would spend their summers just, by enjoying going to the beach for relaxation, by the ripples of the water. Some just spending time with their families, either exploring the world or cherishing each other's presence. Many just hang out with their friends. But, Y/N Bernard did not spend her summer doing all those things. No.

Instead, she just liked to embrace the sensation and feeling of being with herself.

Cherishing her beauty from within. Give way to all the thoughts that make their way into her mind. The imaginations, the fantasies she thinks of. Wander through the soles of the woodland forest around her, realizing she was favored for all these. From the leafy green trees, all the array of flowers from small to big, colors to hues. All of the creatures she considered her spirit animal, or animals. The vines you could swing yourself from, and shout on what's buried inside yourself. The bodies of water that bathed in the sunlight or moonlight, where you could feel peace with yourself, far, far away from the horrible dangers.

But that's not all. Y/N Bernard did not only spend her time by herself of course. She also had her father with her every adventure she made, but he was not always tagging along. But Aspen Bernard fully supported her, and even made her wanders more amusing. By telling her different and very interesting things based on his own experience. You see, Y/N and Aspen share one same trait that stands out of all: The two liked to solivagant. And of course there were many, many adventures, and stories all about these.

From extravagant to not. From peculiar ones, to memorable ones.

chapter one.

Y/N Bernard was now getting ready for her night-time adventure, to see the moonlight's depths, and the stars that were shining brightly. And she was about to go to the woodland forest near their abode. It was kind of a routine now, but Y/N does this very so often so her dad exactly knows what to respond when she calls for him to ask for permission. She was getting ready today a little longer, because it was the last week of their summer. So she decided to cherish the moment. She had a whole week planned for herself and also for Aspen. Then after, she'll go back to attend and study again at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft & Wizardry.

𝒆𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒂𝒍 ,.On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara