eighteen - the truth and only the truth.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
tw: fictional violence

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑tw: fictional violence

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
selenophile (noun.,): a person who loves the moon.

Opaline chiffons of clouds showered the midnight moon; creating danger's corpse

The weight of the opal skies shifted upon the moon, as Remus' eyes lost all the comfort bearing in them. The sea of stars swarmed the painting as if though moving freely; casting them a warning. Loud songs of the owls echoing the tense silence. Panic-stricken looks were plastered across the adults and youth's faces as soon as they saw that Remus was already transforming into his werewolf form. His claws formed as his lover whispered assuring words to his ear.

"Remus, Remus!" said Sirius, struggling to control the latter. "Remember where you truly belong! This is not you!"

Sky rushed his way over to the two, taking out his wand. He started to whisper and shout words to Remus; making him remember his home. To come back. Yet it didn't work, and they were too late; again.

Remus transformed as a werewolf with eyes piercing those who may stare in them, fang-like teeth grew in the corners of his mouth; him finally hiding in the poison of the midnight moon.

His werewolf form growled at Sirius and Sky as the two transformed into their animagus forms. The sense of familiarity waved over the two brothers; as the pictures of the past replayed and rewinded in the crevices of their mind, etching there the care they all had ever since they were young.

Sirius' shaggy black dog formed, as the pearl rabbit form of Sky shown. A fight between the three animals occurred as the quartet watched in horror. Hermione and Y/N slung their arms to position Ron easily; as Harry remained in front of them his arms stretched out. He saw that the rat of Peter Pettigrew emerge on the side.

And Y/N seemed to notice this too for she exchanged worried glances with Harry. She craned to turn her head around the escaping rat and focused utterly on the power and impact that the whispers of wind gave her. She tried her best to use her free hand to trap the escapee with the emerald vines, yet it was too late.