four - butterflies and flower crowns.,

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
novalunosis (n.,); the state of relaxation and wonderment experienced while gazing upon the stars.

As Y/N woke up from her refreshing slumber the next day; Her spirits were high, soaring up the clouds that surround the bright sun. She was humming the melody of 'La Vi En Rose' under her breath, just as she was getting ready for the day that dawned.

She was wearing a long lavender dress, that had patterns of delicate clouds imprinted on the soft fabric; and her crimson and charcoal black Gryffindor robe, over it. And as the girl was brushing her silky hair. Her best friend Hermione Granger had woken up from her different world as she slept. The visible part of her dress flowing beautifully with her.

"Oh!" She said, startled by the fact that her best friend was staring at her admirably. "Good morning, Hermione!" she exclaimed, setting down at her four-poster bed,

"Okay, okay. I know I look beautiful, would you like a photo?" she grinned mischievously, to which Hermione rolled her brown eyes at her, laughing slightly.

"Good morning, Y/N. And you do look beautiful," Hermione said, to which earned a grin from Y/N. "However," she continued. "I doubt it that none other than a raven-haired, green-eyed boy will not spot your beauty." the bushy-haired girl continued cheekily.

"RON WEASLEY!" Y/N bellowed, sprinting down the stairs, for Hermione chased her down as well. "RON!"

"WHAT?" Ron bellowed back, coming out from his dormitory. "What's the matter with you?" He asked, irritated. Y/N could tell that he was just finished getting ready, for he was fastening his black robe over his clothing underneath.

"Nothing," smiled Y/N cheekily, coming to a halt earning a glare from Hermione. "Just saying hullo."

"Well, hello?" questioned Ron, not knowing where the conversation was going. "Why did you call me for this?"

"That--was--nothing, Ronald," Hermione said sternly, still glaring. "She was just running around."

"It was surely something, Ron." said Y/N, still laughing at Hermione's petrified face.

"What are you on about?" asked the confused ginger boy, raising his eyebrow at the two.

"It was nothing!"

"I'm getting really hungry, you know. Harry's taking so long." Ron said, rubbing his stomach and flopping himself on the red sofa. "So please stop this."

"Well, Y/N was the first to bother you here." said Hermione, glaring at the giggling Y/N, while fixing her robes and bags that became disheveled. "Don't blame me."