thirteen - clandestine secrets.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
clandestine (adj.,); kept secret or done secretively, especially explicit.

It felt like they already won the prestige of Quidditch

It felt like they already won the prestige of Quidditch. The euphoria of winning the match truly impacted on Y/N, Harry and the whole Quidditch team. Their party lasted for a long time, music blasting and roars of triumphant laughter invited. Fred and George ( along with the help of Y/N ) of course, brought all the treats that they needed. From peppermint toads, butterbeers, pumpkin fizz and an array of many more.

The Gryffindor common room was filled with bright lights dancing around the room, as students were freely dancing with the loud melodies echoing around the room.

"How did you do that?" squealed Angelina, looking out the snacks the twins brought up yet again.

"With a little help from Moony, Wormtail, Tulip, Padfoot and Prongs." Fred muttered to Harry and Y/N's ear. To which earned a grin from the pair.

Though one person didn't join the festivities. Hermione Granger was concealed behind a stack of books her demeanor absolutely stressed. Harry followed the shadows of Y/N's h/c hair over to Hermione and gently sat down beside the two girls.

"Are you alright with all of this?" he asked as he looked around the biggest amount of books piled around her.

"Oh yes. She's very alright, Harry." said Y/N sarcastically. "Do you even see the amount of work she has? Or are you that blind?"

"Sorry, sorry," Harry said defeatedly. "Just asking, Moon."

"Are you sure you don't want my help, Hermy?" sighed Y/N, now turning to her best friend. "We just came out of the match, come and have a bite on the treats!"

"Yeah. She's right. You deserve a break, Hermione." agreed Harry softly.

"I can't Harry, Y/N. I still got for hundred and forty-two pages to read!" said Hermione, sighing exhaustedly. "Besides, I've already had my leisure time during the match."