nineteen - summertime's nightmare or daydream?

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

basorexia (noun.,) the overwhelming desire to kiss

Time has passed ever since the undenied and raw truth was unraveled

Time has passed ever since the undenied and raw truth was unraveled. Y/N never knew how she controlled the situation as if though it was a new flower she'd sought from the forest by the lakes. Yet, that doubt lingered; its presence detected in the air.

However, in some incredulous way, she was being showered with solace by the doings of her friends, just by simply talking to her as if nothing changed when she told them everything about her and Sky's conversation, and of course, with Sky's permission too.

All of them were very reluctant at first and kept telling her that it was okay not spilling out the information, but once she reassured them that it was alright and that she was ready; they gave in and listened to her intently.

The story was unraveled to them just a week ago inside the Gryffindor common room.

Night's dawn was young; the stars and the moon looking upon them as companions against the bitter reality.

Multiple silences consumed the atmosphere once the girl started to tell the other three about it, resulting for each and every one them getting infused within the clusters of their thoughts. Though the warmth they brought was always present; just them listening and giving their own say.