twelve - the stag and the phoenix.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

recherché (adj.,): carefully chosen, rare, or exotic.

February arrived at Hogwarts like a haze

February arrived at Hogwarts like a haze. The shining sun was still present and flowers blooming very often. Y/N and Harry's Patronus lessons with Professor Lupin were progressing but Harry still kept fainting. But every time that happens, Remus always had chocolate that savored their tastes. It immediately gave them warmth and comfort as soon as they munched on it. Classes that resumed also became quite a burden to the many students of the castle.

Professors from each class would assign them three to four works for a day, but nothing compared to the heavy struggles that Hermione Granger had. Every time she would be seen carrying a stack of books, her being completely unaware of her surroundings. Y/N helped her often and surprisingly, it truly made Hermione's work much more easier. But still, her work for every day piled up leaving her drowned in the seas of inadequate time.

Harry, and even Ron started to worry about her health. She didn't quite hang out with them anymore ever since the broomstick incident, but Y/N stayed by her side no matter what. She and Hermione were always seen with the other. They both had a special bond far, far from Ron and Harry. And yes, though Harry and Y/N were the closest-Hermione was still like a sister to Y/N.

Cho Chang also helped Hermione and Y/N with all of their burdens in her free time, making the two girls beyond grateful for a friend like Cho. They were still of course, searching for Y/N's unrevealed 'power', but until now they still had no luck. They have gone through many, many dusty pages of books from the library, in every row and shelf-there was no answer. Yet.

So Y/N made Cho and Hermione to stop looking for it for a while, so that the task won't be an added problem in their list. It took quite a time to persuade Cho and Hermione to stop researching for it, since they were quiet fierce and stubborn; but in the end Y/N managed to persuade them both.