eleven - espoir.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

espoir (french.,): hope

a/n: Hello everyone! Just a quick question. What ate your thoughts on the book so far? thoughts or suggestions?

 What ate your thoughts on the book so far? thoughts or suggestions?

The art of pretending. That's what Y/N and Harry did; they pretended that the minuscule kiss they shared never happened. Harry of course, no knew what his true feelings were for the girl, but not all of his feelings were put to place. Y/N, meanwhile, was having often debates about her true feelings for the boy. Whether she liked him or not, on whether why she always felt that one fluttering feeling when he was around her.

So they just pretended. Pretended that no romantic gesture occurred between they two. But that feeling clearly and blissfully remained deep within their minds. And they may pretend that they did not find delight and longing on what happened, their feelings remained the same; Harry, whom knows his. Y/N whom is still quite oblivious.

And after they spent their time together: running around the massive halls, going to the kitchens for additional snacks to munch on ( brownies and treacle tart ), and finally Y/N forcing Harry to wear a face mask, since she had many packets of them since her last sleepover with Cho. Of course, Harry didn't want to oblige at first, but he eventually gave in. And at the end, Y/N's laughter echoed out the Gryffindor common room, while Harry's complaints accompanied it.

Finally, as the pair's giggles subsided they decided to open the gifts ( that they almost forgot ) and of course, Y/N's gift for Harry. So they started to unwrap each and one of the presents that were given to them by their loved ones and friends.

Y/N got a very, very long letter from Aspen on how much he was thankful, and how much he loved her, along with the long awaited recipe of Aspen Bernard on heaven bowls. Y/N's immediate reaction was felicity filling in her body and she wanted to tease her dad for it.