fifteen - the marauders.

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

。༅:*・゚゚・⭑

✿✼:*゚:༅。.。༅:*・゚゚・⭑
adust (adj.,) burned or scorched.

Y/N, Harry and Hermione exchanged gazes upholding their apprehension

Y/N, Harry and Hermione exchanged gazes upholding their apprehension. They fought their way through the vigorous flails of the willow tree; scars and wounds carving its way onto their skin. Slashes of tussle hit them deeper than a cut. Hermione was yelling instructions on how to get pass through but the whirlwind of air created by the atmosphere triumphed over her voice.

"HARRY! Y/N!" Hermione shouted to the other two, pointing at a familiar silhouette of tangerine fur. Crookshanks was using his paw for somewhat stopping the tree.

"What is that cat doing?" said Y/N loudly, covering her face for the upcoming vines thrown at her. "Why isn't the tree hitting him?"

Suddenly as if Crookshanks understood what they were calling help for; the thrashing of branches and vines came to a halt. The three of them breathed out relief and exchanged worried yet confused glances to one other. How did one cat put an end to their struggling by stopping a moving tree?

"Come on," Harry said uncertainly, leading the two into the entrance of the tree.

He followed the shadow of the cat's orange tail; his eyes sharp, looking around the journey they were going to. Hermione and Y/N were behind him, walking silently their wands readied in their pocket.

After entering the large hole of the trunk of the tree, the three were lead into a passageway. Cobbles of storm built up the way whilst evergreen wisteria glazed with dried rose petals were embossed on the stone.

Hermione and Y/N lit up the tip of their wands for they to see more of the way. Surges of different emotions went to the three's senses. Half of their feelings concocted with apprehensiveness whilst the other was showered with disconsolate crystallines.

The cabochon of their hearts beating out of their skin and being infatuated with the adrenaline rush of pure courage.

Finally, they've reached a mysterious trap door revealing all the secrets of the abode. Harry of course, went up first followed by Y/N and then Hermione. Their mouths dropped by the familiar aura that radiated around the house, their apprehensiveness now completely swirling inside them.