The crowds are slowly fading away

The crowds are slowly fading away. Its 12 in the morning. The midnight sun is arising, but the very effect is gloomy. Both are tired, and just walking over the lonely paths, with a cheap bread sandwich in their hands, chewing randomly, don't know what to do now. And mostly where to go!

A whistle sound immediately Brought The tense younger boy into the dull reality

A whistle sound immediately Brought The tense younger boy into the dull reality. Taehyung without wasting time turns towards the sound. And there walking his kookie Hyung behind him, his face is fully showing how much he is tired. But still a smile never falling down from that handsome face. This is enough for the burnette to make his heart flutter.

Oh How much he wants to engulf his Hyung into his arm and whisper sooth him that it's okay! He is with him. In this journey they are together. He knows it well that how much his kookie Hyung is trying to stay strong but Not at all. Kookie Hyung is not strong when its comes to emotions.

"Whistle* Are you lost pretty one???"

Jeongguk teased the younger only to stabilize his beating heart out of fear. He wants to assure Taehyung that it's okay he is here. In this journey they are together. And he knows it well his Chiku is so much good in controlling inner emotions. But not at all. His Chiku is not strong when its comes to emotions.

Now Taehyung is just looking at his Hyung's face not uttering anything. Sigh* They are stopped middle of the void road. The only street lights are glancing at them standing proud. Its getting cold, The very wind is reminding them time to time.

"We are even then! Because I am lost too... to you."

A sly smirk automatically lingered upon his beautiful bunny face, Making the other flutter. Yet wasn't enough to make his crying heart calm. The fear to erase.

" Hyu-ngie....sob*"

A quite very unpleasant sob came out rushing from his mouth, a lot of emotions are knocking at his heart, and he is unable to make a balance.

Taehyung couldn't stay more and runs to his Hyung and entangled over his body like a lost puppy does when he meet his master after a long day.

"Wow already i got a title!!!!!... at least first know me Swity!!! What if i came out as a pervert Hmm?"