💐💐💐💐💐💐

*Aranika's leisure/hobby room*

Aranika was painting a frame of a sun flower. Ram entered her room and did some Ahem Ahem.

She turned back and smiled. She put the brush on the table and wiped her hands with a moist cloth. She walked towards him to talk if he wants. "Pa, do you want to talk something?" she asked. He shook his head. He remember what Vasisth ji said, to make sure she feels free with him and be friendly with all. "Nothing, what are you doing?" he asked with a smile. She also smiled and replied "I am just painting"

"I want to see it" "sure" she replied.

Ram and Aranika went near the canvas and saw it. "It's good" Ram smiled.

"Do you think it need any improvisation?"

"Hmm, no, but I want to draw a portrait of you and Sita"

"You? Drawing?....umm.....okay, I will ask a daasi to call Ma" she said doubtedly.

Aranika ordered a dasi and asked her to fetch Sita. After a while Sita entered the room.
"Raghav and Raghavi, what are you doing with paints?" Sita called out coming towards them.

"I want to paint a portrait of you both together" Ram smiled holding a brush in his hand. Sita smiled sarcastically "Wow! You , painting, it's like Sun and moon appearing together in the noon"

"Well sometimes, moon and Sun appear in the early morning in the same time. Come, sit down and don't move" Ram made her sit beside Aranika.

Ram started painting something on the Canvas. Even after half an hour he didn't give an update. "Raam how much timeee?" Sita murmured.

"Wait for some time" he asserted. "Paa, please complete it fast"
"Hmmm" Ram hummed.

After nearly another half an hour he declared "The great painting of bhumija and bhumijasuta painted by bhumijapati is completed"
Sita and Aranika got up and approached him to see the painting.

The painting was perfectly perfect. He drew a frame of Sita and Aranika, where Sita is hugging her from the side (hugging from shoulders) and smiling and Aranika was smiling with a cute wink and her hands making a heart with hands in front of Sita's forearm. He almost did the task exactly like a photographer. Sita and Aranika were amused. "How is it Janaki?" He asked.
"Perfect!" She said and kissed his cheek lovingly. "Pa, this is a masterpiece! How did you do it so perfectly? Bharat chacha will you for your skills!"

"Then what you thought? Come here" he said. She crouched down a little to see the painting more clearly, he stroked an yellow paint with a brush on her nose. Sita laughed. Aranika pouted. Sita took another brush and brushed green colour on his cheek. Ram looked at her and quickly applied paint on her nose too. Sita gave a cute glare and took some red paint and applied on his forehead and moved back and laughed. "Janaki, today I am not going to leave you!" Ram gave a sweet warning and paced towards her with another paint brush filled with full blue colour. For minutes, Ram chased her but atlast, they saw Aranika smiling at their silly fight and they moved towards her like silent cops with paint guns behind their backs. Aranika smile dissapeared. "Hey...ey...what are you upto?" She moved back a step. They smirked and applied paint on her both cheeks and laughed. "So cute!" Ram said sarcastically. Sita giggled and warned "Now come eat lunch fully after washing your face. Or else this time, we will pink paint and violet on your face!"

"No Maharani no, I will just comeback. No need of paints on my face anymore" she said and went out of her leisure room.

Ram and Sita smiled

-----------------------------------------------------------

Guys This is the last chapter of this book. I am very happy that I completed the first book of Aranika saga!💖 (15.09.21)

I need a break from Wattpad story writing as this is September, I need to concentrate more on studies rather than hobbies. So, I will update the new book when I am out of this.

It may takes months but trust me, I will publish and come back.

You know right, academics are above all...

The next book reveals the secrets on the wall of Shatakirti's Raghili Temple.

I am sorry for publishing all at once but you know what, if I have chapters in my hands, I try to edit them. Read comments and all so, as I am going to start the preparations for the boards in coming months, I want to only give only sometime for phone. Today is the last you get quick replies may be..

The second book mostly about journey of Aranika from a princess to historical character who had a big role in the flow of Dharmastapana...

Thank you for your love and support 💖💖💖💖

lakshmila4ardi
The questioning queen of the book whose questions almost ate up my mind but really helped me. Thanks a lot akka for your love and also bullets from QN-47 💖💖💖💖

Nisarga2007

Oh Deva! She can laugh for an eternity!😂 💖💖

Punya_081123

The most positive girl and supportive sis💖

silenteyes16

Cool poet with awesome skills in writing and also an amiable girl!💝

Jessica1310_

Wt to say? She is statrughan of Wattpad!😂 A good friend too

Ektachotia

💝💝A supportive sis and humourous sometimes💝💝

lochan1403

The silent person who loves humour!

BailochanBehera

A silent supporter😊

VISHAKHAKonde

💝💝💝💝Love you akka 💖

Prakalya0603

#pmcommenter good friend chill macha sis

issabella559

💝💝💝A good friend and emotional scene and humour lover💖💖💖

innayasweety

Well, she is supportive and lovable. #pmlongcommenter <3

Sathyabhama4 Ananya166 Suthanu SalehaChoudhari Ruk21ia SalehaChoudhari

Thank you all!💝

Do you wanna say something?

Thank you 😊