The Atrocities

"Maa w....where are we?" the eldest brother asked.

"The most safest place on the earth at present" the mother replied.

"Ma but out con...country is in danger! we must protect our peop...peeple!!!" the younger brother urged.

"The whole earth is in danger! in coming years nothing will be in order" she said.

"Ma, but how is that related to this? why did you got us here?" the eldest one and also the tall one asked.

"That too on that we...weird vehicle" the younger one said.

"Son, Shree Ram protects us. Have faith in him" she said

"Where is he? all he does is just sleeping on a snake and his wife serves him, that's it! he does nothing" the eldest one fumed.

"Krishna! don't speak like that!" she warned

"Ma, what Anna said is truth! he doesn't exist! he doesn't care for anyone! he made his daughter grow up like an orphan, he made his brother as his servant, later caused his death too, he is no different from a fake baba! Even now, is he protecting people when they are dying? all of them are innocent" the younger brother stated.

"Ananth! I will punish you if you talk any word against him!" the mother warned strictly.

"Ma, leave it, it's very cold here. I can't bare this, shall we go inside?" the eldest one asked shivering. "Yeah ma, if yo..you want to punish us, you can do it later. If I be here for some more time, I will freeze to death!" the youngest one said nearing his mother. She took them both into the great building and made them sit in the deep chamber and paced out to bring the warming kit.

"Anna, I can't bear this coldness. Death is better tha....." he said and collapsed on his seat itself.

"Ananth...w..wa...wake up" Krishna stammered but even he couldn't withstand the coldness, even he fainted. Their fingers and feet went numb. The only human who couldn't even feel a little cold was Archana, the two boys' mother. She set the settings of the building so that it loses it's defense mechanism and make the rooms warm. She returned with blankets and a lantern. As the building is not used since decades, it takes time to adjust. When she returned to the room, her sons were unconscious; one on the floor and another in his seat itself.

She took *bridal style* them both into another room which consisted of four beds, she made them rest on one bed there and poured a liquid into there mouths. After minutes, the brothers woke up but still it was cold. Their eyes searched for their mother. "Maa.." the eldest one called with a low voice. "Yeah coming, I am getting a medicine for you" she said. "medicenes? where did you got them?" he tried to get up.

"Maa, I am dead......ghosts are sucking my soul" the youngest brother whined as he just opened his eyes. The mother laughed and said "Aaha! wow! do ghosts try to suck out the soul of my son? They are going to regret! take, drink this" he handed him a glass of red fluid. "What the hell is this? It looks like blood!" he whined. "It's ayurvedic! drink! no excuses!" she declared.

"Ayurveda? mom what are you doing? it's not safe!" they both said in unison.

"Shut up! just drink both of you!" she ordered. They gulped down the thing they doubt with fear of mom and fear of ayurveda. "Maa, aren't you feeling any cold?" Krishna asked.

"No" she smiled. "Maa, it's better now" Ananth said. "hmmm" she hummed.

"Maa, how to get rid of this?" the eldest one asked.

"Simple, just chant Shri Rama's name" she shrugged.

"Shree Rama Rama Ramethi, Rame Rama Manorame Sahasra naama tathulyam, Rama nama varaname" the boys chanted. Still the coldness didn't decrease, the mother also joined her hands and chanted the mantra and situation got better. The boys felt a little warmer.

"Maa, we want to sleep" they said in unison. "Sleep then, you have all facilities here" she smiled.

"Sleep between us, we will hug you and sleep, what if some monsters come?" the eldest one asked. "Grow up boy! you are twenty two! you can't be a mumma's boy for life" she said. "But we are still you sons" Ananth replied.

"I have a lot of work" she said and turned towards the exit. Krishna held her hand and stopped her. The brothers made a puppy face to please Archana. "Pch" she did. "Maa....please I am scared. First you got us here, here it looks weird and seriously, I feel this place is mysterious and haunted. We are frightened, we know, you can fight but still, we are not ready pleaseee" Krishna pleaded with a puppy face. "Maa, please, you love us right...then why are you leaving us? do you want to leave us in this cold place and punish us? Ma, if you want...." Ananth was cut in between by Archana.

"Stop it! drama queen!" she rolled her eyes and sat on the bed. She lied on the bed between Krishna and Ananth and they both hugged her like five year old kids. "Now we are in the safest place on the earth" Krishna and Ananth said. She also placed her both hands on their hair and caressed lovingly. Soon the brothers slept under the protection of their mother. She sighed with a worried face ' Sri Rama, how to change these stubborns? I trained them but it feels impossible to change them completely. Seriously? they aren't even believing even after showing proofs, within months, I should make them believe that you are really there. Now, the time isn't good, the earth has become a horrible place, cold war is happening, how could they even kill Joseph and Nathasha that brutally? Abdul.....he also died, these countries are fighting foolishly, in the coming years, it will worsen. Only Krishna and Ananth have power to change this and I know that, but even they aren't believing you. They are humane but still, they are like this. I will stop this bloodshed at any cost. These two don't know that millions of people are waiting for them, and me, here, trying to prove my point.....even if it costs my life, I will protect them and guide them in the same way you guided me. These two don't know that 18 people died in the process of protecting them in a month, that too in the most brutal way as possible. Irrespective of religion and region, we worked but now, only I am left. Krishna and Ananth are precious and powerful, they just need to realize the truth....Sri Rama, guide me" She thought and closed her eyes and leant on Krishna's head as she fell asleep after nearly a 3 months of restless struggle to protect her sons from the atrocious humans, who are rakshasas with human gene.

--------------------------------------

please rate this ( /10) please. Out of ten, what is your rating for my work? please tell me na pleaseee.