25. Sh. Nayana Chandran

⌛⌛Guys this is chapter regarding Shree's existence in kaliyug after Aranika become Ram's daughter. Like if she time travells, her birth in kaliyug happens too. But by the time this Shree time travells, she forgets everything about Aranika and gets the memory of Aranika before time travell⌛⌛

⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛⌛

*May 1st 2048, Shashank's house*

"Use this formula idiot!"
"No, this no is correct devil!"
"Guys stop it! Concentrate first and use this formula. It's last sum and you both are fighting like mad cats🙄"

"Hmmm" the girls nodded.

"Devil, what's today's date?"
"2nd May 2049 dumbo" they specy girl rolled her eyes.
"Thanks"😑

"Akka! Akka, where are you?" A little girl came jumping into the room waving a cute little haversack in air. She looks exited and happy.

"Ammuuu...." the specs girl welcomed the cutie into the room. "Looks like devil's friend is very happy today" he asked while streching his fingers after writing for long hours.

" She is not devil, she is devatha(goddess)" the little girl said kissing the girl who just completed her practice sheets for the day.
"Achaa?"

"Now tell me, why are you so exited that you forgot your Elsa?" The high pony girl asked. "Ummm, I didn't forget you, I was just avoiding you"

"Avoiding Elsa?" *Fake sad face*

"Oh, don't cry Elsa" the little girl said and went near her and kissed her cheek. The girl with beautiful eyes kissed her back. The little girl sat beside her. [Sadly, this is fiction]😔

"So friends, I am going to tell an important news to you all, tomorrow, Prime minister is visiting our city"

"We all know that right" the man said.
"The thing is, after swamy darshan, our prime minister is going to visit our school too"

"Whaaat?" The brother and sister from another clusters opened their mouth wide. The girl wearing the blue tee was petrified with astonishment.

"Guys, what happened?" The school girl asked innocently.
"Akshara, stop joking" the Elsa of the trio said.
"Really, check news if you want"
"Kavya check it fast, I am exited" the specy girl asserted.
She took out her phone and check Google stories. It was written that,

"Prime minister of India is going to visit Tirumala Tirupati temple on account of her birthday visit to Andhra Pradesh and an addition to the schedule is that, she is also going to attend the a government school near her residence too. She will be guarded by her own security officials and all the travel expenses is on her own bill, as she always do. The prime minister who is also popular as 'The Superstar' among the youth loves spending time with children and students, going to celebrate her b'day with her daughter and friends in her native state. 'The youth is the future and age has no religion' quoted by the superstar is still remembered as one of the most influential quotes in the history of Bharat.

Andhra Pradesh CM, Sh.UmaMaheshwar is going to" she was cut in between by the topper of the class.

"Are you going to read the full article?" he frowned.
"Shashank...."
"Ok leave it" he said.
😐😑

" So, thalaivi is going to visit your school tomorrow"

"Yeah" the little girl replied.
" Tell me what is her name?"
"Shreeyanee, she can't pronounce it" Kavya said.
"First let her try no, now tell me what is PM's name"
The little girl tried to pronounce the name of their PM.
"Naya....Nayana Chandran" she blurted out.