The Copper Trio

SiRa realised few days later that, they can never ever replace the place of Shatrughan and Shrutkirti in Aranika's life. Whenever there comes a time of parents presence, she always approched Shatakirti first and second Sira.

Even she know that her daughter can never can be her daughter completely and she is fine with it because love is something which is earned not bought.

Always, Aranika's first preference to little things was Shruthi and shatru and rarely sira and they knew it.

But they forgot that, they are the people whom the world forgot. Bharat patched up with his brother according to him. Sita was a perfect sister according to her and Aranika is totally perfect according to the whole family.

Sira, Lakshman and Bharat are trying their best to patch up perfectly with Aranika, Shatrughan, Shruthi and Mandavi but only they know how heavy their hearts are moreover how good they are with the art of fake smiling...

The family remembered Lakshman's b'day but forgot about Shatrughan, the family remembered Aranika's presence but forgot that she is traumatized to not share what all she is thinking and what she is hiding from the world, the family remembered how Shruthi was a kind person and sweetest girl but they failed to see her pain whenever she and Shatrughan fought in the initial years and how much she missed her Mandavi didi happiness and Sita didi presence, the family saw how strong Mandavi was and how much she loves all but they forgot she is the most loneliest person.

Everyone want Ram but they forgot that their administrator Shatrughan was very brilliant and protected the kingless kindom for 14 years perfectly and gifted Ram a ten times better Kosala by the time he become a king. Everyone want Sita but forgot how Shruthi managed everything and prevent sucides and encouraged everyone and how genourous and wise she was. Everyone flooded Aranika for defeating Ravan single handedly but forgot about how lone soul she was and how much she has gone through....

The world celebrated the golden trio of Ram, Sita and Lakshman but they forgot about the three who are like copper and made their names heard wide possible...

One night, under the full moon sky, a daughter asked

"Why do this world love wars?"

Can her parents answer her question?

Hey guys! This chapter is a prologue of a book on Wattpad, which a teen named something or the other have started in kaliyug after watching a distorted tv show in A tv channel. Well she is from 2020 and never ever read the books which Valmiki worked but she is here to write a fanfic on her favourite show 'Kosalesh Kousalyanandan'

Don't forget that she is a timeline after shree time travel....so this is how fanfics of ramayan be in kaliyug written by teens after watching a crap show with least budget...