42. A Disaster

Inline comments please...

*1 week days after coronation*

"Raghunandan!" Maithilis called loud their respective husbands in unison.
There was a mode of seriousness in the airs they are breathing.

"Ha"
"Manu"
"Mila?"
"........."
Were their responses.

"What are you all up to?" Sita asked nearing Ram and looking not all fine, her face is serious.

"I am going to punish Aranika for her offence" Ram replied without delay as he took a sword swiftly into his hand from the case to kill a fully alive soul, the metal shined as it reflected the fire. The soul is still...fearing death soon....it's been just a week since that innocent being saw Ram and today, he is going to kill that spotless soul. Today, Ram and his brothers are going to murder a flawless daughter of Lakshmi....Bhu-lakshmi the goddess who gave birth to herself in human form but today Ram is going to... 😔😔😔 may be we are going to bid a good bye to that soul before it leaves Bhulok and reaches where that flawless soul really belongs...

"Jiju, you have become so merciless and you Laksh! Supporting him huh?" Urmila said seriously with her eyebrows narrowed.

"Bharat, come back! She is innocent. Stop this massacre NOW!" Mandavi ordered.

"Soumitra! Stop being this cruel! You are brutally murdering those drumsticks !" Shruthi scolded as she held his wrist and removed the 2 to 3 green peels of ridge gourd on his forearm he missed when he put all the chopped innocent living cells of most hated thing for Kaikeyi's most flexible muscle in her body which always states she is healthy.

"Raghav, please don't experiment in this room!" Sita said.

"Sitae pleaseee" he asked cutely, Sita melted but she remembered disasters happen if she melt more.

"We want to prepare today's lunch" Laksh beamed. "Laksh, you are not a kid to experiment in kitchen. And moreover, did you ever cook in your life?"

"Haa Mila...aa...Ram bhaiyya used to cook in Vasisth muni gurukul" Laksh defended which made Ram frown slightly but he didn't spoke anything. "Wow! great! Shabash devar Shabash! did you forget that you already used up this story an year back? That day I tasted the worst soup in my life and moreover, we want to cook today. If you four cook, you will scare her away!" Sita stated with folded hands and her head high like comander.

"Shatrughan, umm how about cooking dal with brinjals? like the picture looks good with yellow background and red tomatoes and blackish blue brinjals?" Bharat beamed for which the Maithilis gave a 'Waack' look. The best brothers duo didn't observe them and Shatrughan said "Ha bhaiyya. Good idea and Aru also loves colors and who know about colors more than you?" Shatrughan smiled. Bharat nodded feeling good about himself. "Chup kar!" Mandavi and Shruthi scolded and they were shocked.

"Sitae, belive us. We will do our best" Ram said and held her shoulders and turned her. his brothers followed their brother and did the same to their wives. Less that 60 seconds, Raghavas sucessfully yet respectfully threw them ahem ahem made Vaidhehis leave the kitchen and closed the door and smirked.

Bharat took out a book from below the basket and opened it. He read "First lit the fire and keep a kadai on it and pour four spoons of oil in it"

"Hey, first we must make an affirmation" Shatrughan said and let out his hand. Ram, Laksh and Bharat placed their palms on his palm and said in unison "Today, we the yuvrajas of"

"Bhaiyya, you are Maharaj" Bharat corrected.

"Flow flow things, whenever we used to do this, our first line has yuvraj right, I am used to it. So let's say Dasarathis" Ram said and all agreed and continued

"We, the dasarathis are going to prepare lunch today for our Mothers, wives and daughter. We promise that we will do it alone and we do our best"

Later, they went near the stoves and stood. Ram reached his slaughter board and cut the fresh and just 7 days old and little spotless yellow cucumber, who's death was delayed by Maithilis's presence till then.

Ram and Shatrughan continued cutting veggies and Bharat was holding the book and Laksh was settling all the ingredients which Bharat is saying.

After all ingredients are taken out, the stoves were lit and Laksh asked "Bhaiyya, I don't think four spoons of oil is enough. How about 8?" he asked looking how small the regular spoon in the oil container was.

"Yeah. Make it as round figure 10" Shatrughan said as he put the kadai on fire.

"Intelligent Shatrughan! 10 spoons is right because our family is big"

"Bhaiyya but...I think 5 is okay..." Bharat proposed.

"Kanjoose Bharat bhaiyya...10 spoons is correct" Soumitras denied his opinion.

"Fine.." Bharat again looked into the cookbook of Mandavi which she prepared 26 years ago as she is a kitchen lover alike Sita, the book is especially for her in laws family who are same in number even now....yeah our Bharatu bhaiyya said correct, 5 spoons is nearly accurate but Soumitraas...*face palm*

These people don't even know that the measure is for tadka for making rasam -_-

-------------------------------------------------------

To Be Continued

And..um..wait till some time until you come to read about the part regarding Purushottam in Paaksahaala....

This chapter is written for fun as requested by @innayasweety , hope you like it.

Well it's short but cute na

do vote and comment Thank you

Jai siya Ram....