36. Hope this isn't my last....!

DON'T FOR GET TO LEAVE COMENTS AND FINAL REVIEW. IT HELPS ME A LOT.

Suddenly, the powerless reflections along with the spear disappeared into thin air. Ram was about to attack in the south-east direction to capture the anonymous attacker. Who just took a turn back to the peninsula as it is near by coast. No sooner than he lifted his right hand to reach his quiver but a loud voice stopped him "Sri Rama!!!!!!" Hanuman cried as he fell near his feet.

Ram lowered his hands to raise Hanuman. "What happened Hanuman" Ram asked.

"That archer isn't our enemy!" he voiced tensely.

"What? he almost killed me. And how those people appeared infront of me?" Lakshman asked out of confusion and anger. Looks like he is gonna kill someone right now.

"She...she..." Hanuman couldn't speak clearly due to guilt in his throat which is stopping him to speak properly. "She? does Ravan have female warriors too?" a kapiveer asked.

"No!!!! She is not from Ravan's side, she is Sri Rama's daughter!" Hanuman stated loudly.

"What? hanuman ji what are you talking? Aranika is in Ayodhya and she knows nothing about what is happening here!" Lakshman said with a tint of fear and confusion also disbelief. Ram believes Hanuman which is racing his heart with fear he is praying the universe to deny Hanuman's truth.

"I am sorry Dasarathi, even I thought the same but I recognized her spear and horse Tesla. See, I said right, she knows about this. She acted as if she knows nothing about Ravan. She gave me a letter to give you both. When I returned, you were not there where you used to be, so I started to search you then Maharaj Sugreeva and Jambavanth ji talked to me which consumed a lot of time. Thinking that this was a normal letter, I thought I can give this to you later but I am wrong, she might have given you an important message..." he was cut in between by Lakshman "If she is Aranika, why would she try to kill me? she is definitely a Raakshasi!"

"Sri Lakshmana, please don't say like that, once read this letter. We can conclude then. Check this necklace, try to recognise this" Hanuman said showing the golden Mahalakshmi necklace to Lakshman. Lakshman took that and observed it clearly. In a second, Shatrughan's face clicked in front of his eyes. Tears welled up in his eyes. Ram took the the letter and opened it, Lakshman also turned towards Ram. The camp was all silent. Jambavanth heart is beating heavily, Sugreeva felt guilty, Lakshman too. Ram was wishing that this letter is normal and not at all related to the war. He took a deep breath and started to read out the most unexpected letter from the most unexpected person. The opened the letter and started to read it...

______________________________

Pranipat Pithashree and Chachashree,

I know about what all you are going through. Months back Mataji was kidnapped by that so-called Lankesh Ravan. That Ahankaari caused a lot of pain for you, mother, uncle and me too. You and Ma are bearing the pain of separation. Now, you are reading this message near the army camps. I am super-confident that Ravan is going to die in less the two weeks. That Ravan who is just equal to a grass blade infront of you. Soon he is going to lose everything in his life and finally his life too.

Do you both remember the Sri Mahalakshmi Necklace which Shatrughan chacha gifted me on my naamkaran day? So, as a sign of mine, I sent it. I edited it during my first project like a necklace which can replay your memories as your dream when your conscious only and this works for all. So, for confirming it's really me, try to remember the most secret memory you have while holding the main locket but note that I must be included in it, it shows only the memories I experienced as it never reached you till today. Trust me, it works properly and it's safe.