42. The Scary Night

A man was running amidst the blasted buildings by terrorists the last month. He along with a book in his hand, holding it firmly and running like a shot deer in the black forest. He entered a building which was half destroyed. He was grunting. He pulled up his pant edge to see his left limb which was hurt and bleeding when he escaped from the brutals. He took out a mini secret cam and started to record a self video.

"I don't think I can escape for long. They killed Abdul, Arjun, Vikram, Ayesha, Natasha and Joseph too. Joseph's wife and his teenage daughter were raped by them. Later they beheaded them infront of his eyes only.

Two Raakshasis brutally harassed Arjun's and Vikram's brothers sexually and mentally, later they died due to starving. Abdul was stabbed on his arms and legs multiple times and had a painful death.

They drugged Natasha and Joseph and led them to slow and painful death from inside. I escaped from them and cleverly got this book, as you know it's content and have another copy of it, I am destroying it. Nayan, take care of them, I know you are brave and brilliant but still, we can't defeat them easily, we need more power to face them.

Crores of innocent victims are waiting for you all. Now, I will destroy this book and myself too. Hope you all assemble soon in the Himalayas. Now we are broken and most of our team members are dead but you two posses all the knowledge and one day he will come for us, he will join you and build a new world. Jai Shri Ram"

He sent the video to the head response seeker which can never get disturbed nor cannot be found. He burnt the book in the near by fires and saw it burn completely so that except ashes nothing are left. He then threw the cam in fire after destroying it's card. He looked into the sky where nothing except black smog are there. "Dharmo Rakshiti Rakshitahah!" he shouted and cut his throat with a broken glass piece he found near him, he fell down and died.

"Vijay!!! don't!!!" Aranika cried and held Ram firmly (she was sleeping with her arms around him and his left arm around her shoulder, she is between SiRa)Ram and Sita woke up with a shriek.

"Arani, what happened dear? Are you okay?" Ram expressed his worry holding her shoulder lightly. Sita touched her face and checked her temperature but she is fine.

"Ram, what happened? Is she alright" she asked, rising up a little and placing her hand on Aranika's shoulder to turn her to her side so that she can speak with her properly. Aranika refused leaving him due to unknown fear, she felt someone just killed her family member. She is sweating and shivering with fear of losing something and couldn't even open her eyes.

Aranika closed her eyes tightly and trembled with fear of losing someone whom she never met but she felt very close to them. Ram rubbed her back to calm her down signing she is not alone. Sita ran her hand on Aranika's arm and tried to comfort her, but that didn't help. SiRa exchanged questioning looks Ram placed his hand (r) on back of her head and patted gently to calm her down, ram whispered slowly "shush...breathe....breathe.... it's just a nightmare...you are not alone...calm down". She continued whimpering something low and broken still holding Ram firmly which made SiRa anxious.

Ram drew her more into his embrace, his left arm supporting her on his side and right arm leading to back of her head to let her feel the warmth so that the coldness leaves her heart. He started caressing the back of her hair and calming her saying few words, he is treating her like a baby who is scared of a thunder.

Aranika held Ram firmly and breathing irregularly. She don't know what all is happening she wants to feel secure and loved.

Sita wrapped her arm around Aranika and gave silent words "Calm down Arani, we are with you only....you are not alone" she assured her and gently kissed her temple.