51. ♡ Make it up for me ♡

Start from the beginning

Ron did save it. Dani immediately flew over to catch the Quaffle, throwing Ron an appreciative look as she rounded her broomstick in a half-circle and streaked to the Slytherin goalposts.

With half an hour of the game gone, Gryffindor were leading sixty points to zero, Ron having made some truly spectacular saves, some by the very tips of his gloves, and Daniella and Ginny having scored three each of Gryffindor's six goals. Luna was now telling everyone about the different shaped clouds in the sky.

"Seventy-Zero to Gryffindor!" said Professor McGonagall loudly, earning a few laughs from the crowd.

"Oh I didn't notice," said Luna. "That cloud over there is shaped like a Lion, I think that's the reason for Gryffindor's luck today, it is possible."

It seemed as though Gryffindor could do no wrong. Again and again, they scored, at the other end of the pitch, Ron saved goals with apparent ease. He was actually smiling now, and when the crowd greeted a particularly good save with a rousing chorus of the old favourite "Weasley Is Our King," he pretended to conduct them from on high.

"Thinks he's something special today, doesn't he?" said a snide voice, and Harry was nearly knocked off his broom as Harper collided with him hard and deliberately. "Your blood-traitor pal..."

Madam Hooch's back was turned, and though Gryffindors below shouted in anger, by the time she looked around, Harper had already sped off. His shoulder aching, Harry resumed his search for the Snitch. But his face broke into a proud smile when he saw Dani ram into Harper roughly in the opposite direction, almost throwing him off the broom.

"Are you alright?" She shouted at Harry. He nodded, grinning.

"I wonder where the Slytherin Seeker is going this fast," said Luna through her megaphone. "He seems like he's something really valuable..."

Harry's stomach dropped out of the sky; Harper had spotted what Harry had not: The Snitch was speeding along high above them, glinting brightly against the clear blue sky.

Harry accelerated; the wind was whistling in his ears so that it drowned all sound of Luna's commentary or the crowd, but Harper was still ahead of him, and Gryffindor was only a hundred points up; if Harper got there first Gryffindor had lost....and now Harper was feet from it, his hand outstretched...

"Oi, Harper!" yelled Harry in desperation. "How much did Malfoy pay you to come on instead of him?"

He did not know what made him say it, but Harper did a double-take; he fumbled the Snitch, let it slip through his fingers, and shot right past it. Harry made a great swipe for the tiny, fluttering ball and caught it.

"YES!" Harry yelled. Wheeling around, he hurtled back toward the ground, the Snitch held high in his hand. As the crowd realized what had happened, a great shout went up that almost drowned the sound of the whistle that signalled the end of the game.

The stands roared with cheers as all the team flew down to the ground.

Dani ran to Harry and he caught her into his arms, grinning, and he almost fell because of the impact.

When everyone started climbing down the stands and onto the pitch, over Harry's shoulder, Dani saw Cedric and Cho approaching them.

She couldn't be happier at the moment seeing him.

"Hi!", she exclaimed and hugged Cedric as tight as possible as he put his arms around her as well.

"What are you doing here?", she asked letting go of Cedric and sharing a wide smile with Cho.

"Thought I would come and watch you playing", Cedric replied smiling down at Dani like a proud elder brother.

"You both were really good", Cho said excitedly