Changes (Herophine) - part 1

Josephine

What if your life changes radically in just one night? What if something changes your life? Something that you never knew it was possible. A blessing...

Four years and the end is closer than I expected. The release date for After Ever Happy is close, so we have to meet for promo tour. Europe is the first continent which will have a premiere and we all meet in LA with two days before to leave, to talk about details about our trip. We will go to London, Dublin, Lisbon, Madrid, Paris, Brussels, Berlin, Rome and Sofia. We will have two and half full weeks of promos in Europe and I think this will be great. It will be nice to hang out with everyone, to catch up with everyone. I will be honest and I will say that I missed seeing my fans. The pandemic was horrible and it wasn't nice to do a promo tour through a meeting on Zoom. But now we are finally able to meet our fans.

I'm on my way to Anna's house. She made her home a meeting place, so we can talk about Europe tour.

After 15 minutes, I park the car in front of her house and I get put, walking to the door. I knock at the door and after a few moments, Anna opens the door.

"Jo, hi! Come in!" We enter in her house and it looks like I am the only one who arrived.

"It's just me for now?"

"Hero is also here, but he is in the bathroom right now. The others should arrive soon. Make yourself comfortable."

"Thank you." I take off my jacket and I go to the couch, waiting to see my co-star.

"Do you want something to drink?"

"Some water, please. I can't drink alcohol. I'm driving."

"I will be back soon." She leaves and I check my phone. I'm too focused on my phone, when I hear his British accent next to me and I wink. Shit.

"Jooo..." He says and I stand up to hug him.

"Long time no see, Hero." I say while I inhale his bergamot scent. I love his scent.

"It's nice to see you again."

"Same." We break the hug and we sit on the couch.

"Ready for our last tour?"

"Yeah... But I'm sad because it's the end."

"Yes, it's hard to say goodbye to a big project... After four years, it's hard to end this."

"That's right. We were Tessa and Hardin for four years and now we have to say bye to them. But I would never regret being in this project."

"Me neither. I met a lot of cool people and I made some amazing friends." He smiles looking at me.

"Same."

After a few moments, Anna is back with some drinks. And after another minutes, everyone is here. Anna tells us everything about our tour in Europe and then we just have a little party.

*

It's almost midnight and I should go home, I have to wake up early tomorrow, so I can pack my clothes for Europe.

"Hello beautiful." Hero comes to me and he seems to be a little bit drunk. Maybe a little more.

"Hi."

"What are you doing?"

"I want to go home. I will wake up early in the morning."

"Oh, right. Can you take me to my hotel, please? I think I drunk too much."