One Night Stand (Herophine) - part 8

When I'm done throwing up, I have no power to get up. I almost lose my balance, but Hero keeps me. He lifts me up and he takes me to bed.

"Do you want some water?"

"Yes, please."

"Here you go." He gives me a bottle of water and I drink a little. In this moment I'm glad he's here. I really need him in this moment.

"Thank you for being here."

"I will be alway here." He takes off his shoes and he lays down next to me. "I want to tell you something..."

"I'm not in the mood, Hero. I can't even stay on my feet. Not today."

"Ok, but I want you to know that I like you. In the romantic way." He moves his hand and he unbuckle my robe.

"Hero, please. I don't want this. I don't want to have sex with you."

"I don't want to have sex with you, Jo." He put his hand on my stomach and he rubs it. Oh...

"What are you doing?"

"I read about this on internet. The baby feels when the dad is close..."

"And you know it's not real. They don't feel anything yet." I put my hand over his and I feel a connection between us. We have to talk about our feelings, but not now. "I hope this won't grow too big, so we can film the movies."

"At the end, they won't use a fake belly for Tessa."

"Yeah..."

"I'm sorry for what's happening, Jo..."

"Me too. But we can't do anything."

"If you don't want this baby..." He gasps. "I'm not forcing you to keep it."

"No! I'm not going to abort this baby, Hero. No! It's not right for him. He or she is our baby and he will be loved even if we are together or not."

"Good."

"Hero? Can you come with me at my appointment? I'm scared to go alone."

"Of course, I will. I have to give you the contacts."

"Yeah, I will call later."

"Do you want to try to eat something?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. I'm fine. I don't feel good."

"Sleep. I will be here when you wake up."

"Thank you." He covers me with the blanket and I fall asleep.

Hero's POV

I stay here, looking at her. She's beautiful. She sleeps so peaceful and I'm glad she's feeling good. I know I was an asshole when we found out, but I really want to be next to her. I want to see the baby growing inside her belly, I want to be with her. I want to show her my true feelings: I'm falling in love with Josephine. It's time to have a talk about this, but now I don't want to stress her too much.

I can't believe that our life changed just from one night stand. We were both available and we had a great night. And then she got pregnant with my baby, our baby. Now, we are here, we are together, but after we finish to film the movies, what will happen? Where we will have this baby? I live in London, she lives in Los Angeles and she goes to Perth quite often. But we have time to decide this. She's pregnant in two months or less. We were together in September and now it's almost November... I can't wait to see what's happening with our baby...

She's sleeping for two hours now and she seems to feel better. Her face is not pale anymore, so it's a good sign.

I play with her blonde hair... I hope our baby will have her hair and her eyes... Because I have to admit that she's the most beautiful woman in this world and I want her next to me. I want her be by my side forever. I really don't care what the others will say, but I want Jo. And I will make her mine sooner or later.

"Why are you looking at me like this?" I'm interrupted by her voice and I smile.

"You are beautiful."

"Thanks." She turns to me and she's so hot with this lingerie. But no, it's not a good time for sex. She covers with her robe.

"How are you feeling?"

"Better."

"Good. Can we talk?"

"Can we talk later? I want to call to the clinic to make an appointment."

"Ok, fine."

"But first, give me the numbers."

"Oh, yeah." I send her all the contacts Castille gave me.

"We should do a research on the internet to read some opinions about each doctor?"

"How you wish."

"I'll do some research. You can go now, I'm feeling much better."

"I'm not leaving you, Jo. I will stay with you today. And don't push me away because I know you like my presence here."

"Ok, then stay."

She takes her laptop and she looks on it. She seems to be so used with me and I like it. After we know that the baby is fine and she is fine, I will tell her about my feeling, but until then... I will just watch her. She's very pretty while she looks on the internet. She makes some cute face while she's reading opinions about doctors and it makes me laugh.

"What's so funny?" She looks at me with a serious look.

"Nothing."

"I'm hungry." She looks at me.

"Do you want something specific?"

"Some pizza?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah... I think I will be fine. I won't eat too much."

"Ok, I'm going to buy you some pizza." I stand up. "Do you need anything else?"

"Some fruits? And orange juice." She smiles and she's so sweet.

"Ok, fine. I will be back in one hour. Oh, and what pizza you like?"

"Not too much things on it, just salami and cheese."

"Good. See you later." I kiss her forehead and I leave and I know that things between me and Jo are going in the good way.