Chapter 15: Threat.

Start from the beginning

YN: You never owned me and will never mark me as yours.

???: I see that you became more agressive than before and you know what? I love this side of yours, like a savage, you know?

YN: I was never born to be liked by someone like you, now just shut the fuck up and leave me in peace.

He suddenly started to laugh, making YN nervous.

???: Your peace is until tonight, tomorrow morning will be not a heaven but a hell for you.

YN: You-

Before she could speak, he cut the call.

YN sighed frustratedly before calming herself down.

She turned around to leave but got bumped into a large and hard chest.

She looked up and saw Namjoon before widening her eyes.

YN: N-Namjoon?

Namjoon: With whom were you talking?

YN: O-oh m-my old frie-nd, yeah my f-friend...

Namjoon looked at her suspiciously before humming.

Namjoon: Are you sure, everything's fine, right?

YN: Y-yeah, it iis.

Namjoon: Ok, then come and continue to eat.

YN nodded and Namjoon turned around to leave as she followed him.

Soon they arrived to the dinning room and continued to eat.

YN was in a very deep thought about ??? and Yoongi noticed that something was off with her.

TIME SKIP TO TOMORROW MORNING...

YN woke up as usual at 6 but in a different house, she got up and did her morning routine before going downstairs, all prepared.

She arrived downstairs and saw the men already there, ready in their suits.

Taehyung suddenly noticed her presence then looked at her.

Taehyung: Oh YN, you are already awake?

YN: Yes Taehyung, it's my usual routine now.

Jin: Ok then come, let's eat the breakfast.

YN: Wait, where is oppa?

Namjoon: He is sleeping, i just came from his room now.

YN nodded then they all went to the dinning room to eat the breakfast.

After they finished to eat the it, Namjoon called for a maid who came very soon.

Maid: Yes, Mr. Kim?

Namjoon: Now we are all going to our workplace, but i give you and all of your colleagues the responsibility of Yoongi hyung, alright?

Maid: Yes, of course.

Taehyung: Yeah and we don't want to hear any kind of complain from him about you or any kind of work.

Jin: Even though he will never complain.

Jin muttered under his breath, audible enough for everyone.

They chuckled at his comment.

Just few minutes later they were already in their car, and were heading to their workplace.

TIME SKIP...

Namjoon and YN were in their office doing their work as Jin and Taehyung were in their own.

Suddently Namjoon asked.

Namjoon: Ms. Min, please tell me my schedule for today.

YN: Alright, so at 10: 00 AM we have meeting with our new business partner.

Namjoon: Oh yes you are right, actually it's not really a meeting, i remember. He will come to visit our company, me, Taehyung, Jin hyung and you will make him visit this building.

YN: Namj- uhh sorry, Mr. Kim it's a very big building. It will at least take us a hour or two to make him visit everything.

Namjoon: I know but this deal is really important for me. I can't loose it, because i really worked hard to come to where i'm today.

YN: Yes and you really worked hard, so this deal is just like gift.

Namjoon: Yeah you are right.

He smiled to her so she did back.

Namjoon; By the way, what's my schedule after this meeting?

YN: Hmm nothing special, just some random work. Like look around the office to see how does the workers are doing and all.

Namjoon: Ok.

Now it was 9 AM so the meeting was in only one hour.

Until it was time for the meeting, it was quite long for YN, but she would soon wish that it was better to stay stucked in the past than meeting the new business partner.

WHO DO YOU THINK WILL BE THIS NEW BUSINESS PARTENER, WILL THIS PERSON AND ???, BE THE SAME?

TBC❤️❤️.