<12>

Mark walked into Jisung's room the following week

"What the fuck happened to you and Aecha?" Mark asked. He was tired of watching the two completely ignore the others presence.

"Nothing happened." He replied emotionlessly, but it truly hurt him to think about.

"If nothing happened, then why the fuck are you just ignoring each other. Hell, neither of you are the same anymore! So tell me what the fuck happened!" Mark yelled. Jisung began to get mentally wrapped up in his head, thinking about the way the girl talked as he left the room. He did fuck up, but would she forgive him this time? 

"Where are you going?" Mark asked harshly  for as Jisung went to leave.

"I need to talk with Taeyong hyung." He said before leaving the room. His eyes subconsciously shifted to the girl who laid on the couch as he left the house to go to Taeyong's office. He once again just walked in.

"Jisung, been a while since you've been in here." Taeyong said, slightly worried about the younger boy.

"I fucked up again." The boy said as tears threatened to fall. He truly liked this girl.

"What happened?" Taeyong asked.

"I went to ask her, like you said, but I panicked. I left the room after telling her it was a mistake to ask her. I want to apologize but I don't think I can. This is my punishment." He said, letting the tears run down his face.

"Jisung, you're not just punishing yourself,  you know? It probably hurts her too." Taeyong said.

"I just don't know what to fucking do. I keep screwing it up." Jisung cried quietly.

"It's alright, Jisung." 

Jisung ended up staying for a few hours, talking to the older male. Taeyong got a call and worry etched across his face.

"What do you mean? Well you better fucking find her!" Taeyong yelled into he phone. Jisung's heart tightened at his words.

"Hell, if you don't find Aecha by tomorrow, I swear to God."

"What do you mean 'you think you know who it is?' Well fucking find out." Taeyong yelled. He hung up the phone and looked up at the now frozen boy.

"She's been kidnapped, hasn't she?" Jisung whispered.

"Jisung, right now isn't time for rash decisions. It's Aecha, maybe she'll be back soon." 

"Taeyong, that fucking Rocky probably has her! He's going to do the same thing he did to her brother.  I'm not going to sit here and wait for it to happen." Jisung yelled, running out of the room and into the dreamies house.

Aecha was going on a walk to clear her mind. she promised the boys that she would be back in half of an hour. And she had her phone on her. She found a bench in the park, sitting down and closing her eyes, letting the silence calm her down. It didn't last long as she felt something, a cloth, go under her nose. She told herself not to breathe but her body refused, breathing in the chloroform.
"Time to finish what I started." A dark voice said as she passed out into his arms.

" A dark voice said as she passed out into his arms

I'm not gonna even bother editing

Edit: i edited